Chapter 4

"Really?!?!" I said surprised. After Rachel and I had beaten the guys I was expecting him to kick me to the curb. Just then a loud voice shouted, "Hey guys we're back!" It was Natsu Dragneel. The Natsu Dragneel, the one who inspired me to come here. With him was a girl with blue hair and Lucy, plus two exceeds. "Perfect timing," Makarov said speaking to Natsu, "Could you take Yukimori here for a tour and accompany her on some jobs. She is our newest member." I was surprised, he had seen Rachel's power, and she has never been able to beat me. "Sure gramps! By the way, why is Gray and Max unconscious out front?" Natsu called back walking to the bar. "Hey there Yukimori, my names Natsu," he said to me. "Actually," Makarov started, "Yukimori here defeated them, along with... I'm sorry what is your name miss?" He asked Rachel. "It's Rachel, and stop calling Yuki, Yukimori. We aren't that formal." Rachel said back. "Wow! You two beat Gray and Max?!?! Damn you guys must be strong." Natsu said to me amazed. I giggled, Natsu really had no clue who I was. Plus considering he was Lucy's boy toy it worked out great. "Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?" Lucy said, sitting next to me. Damn it, she already figured it out. "Yes, yes you do. You used to call me Mori Mori. We lived in Fiore together." I said back blushing. I couldn't believe she remembered me. "Oh my god Yukimori!" Lucy yelled, wrapping her arms around me. "Call me Yuki and hi," I said back astonished. "Well, if your a friend of Lucy's then you're a friend of mine. Welcome to Fairy Tail Yuki," Natsu said with a smile. "Thanks, I think I would like that tour now," I said back giggling. I looked to Rachel, looks like she was going to have her hands full with Happy, Natsu's exceed.

 I looked to Rachel, looks like she was going to have her hands full with Happy, Natsu's exceed