1 - Im going up for adoption!

"hell yeah!" your childhood friend Ashley cheered you on as you chugged down a whole bottle of vodka and wiped your lips. She high fived you and you let out a big "WHOOOoooOoooOP!!"

the whole party whooped with you as you smashed the bottle to the floor and hopped onto your mum's favourite table that her family had passed down as a family heirloom for 800 years. you didnt care though because you were as drunk as an old man with crippling depression.

you danced on the table and did your very best dance moves like the sprinkler. suddenly you felt the table wobble and then it snapped in two from under you...

"ah!" you screamed and fell. your butt really hurt! Your really fat lesbian friend Gabriella rushed over to you and sat you up.
"oh my god Beverly are you okay?!" gabriella turned you over so she could inspect your ass for any bruises "ohh it looks like you really hurt yourself...there's a big bruise riigghhht hereee" she said and placed her hand on the spot where it hurt the most. "OMG, gabriella you stupid fat bitch, get me some ice and stop groping my ass!"
"what??????? i was not groping you i was checking for boo boos!"

the whole crowd at the party all said at once "shut the fuck up gabriella." you smiled to them all and gabriella went to get you some ice. you didn't even like gabriella. she was just some loser you kept around to do your bidding and also she made you look prettier with her next to you.

suddenly the whole party went quiet and you were all like "guys why are you so quiet omg you are soooo boring."

"BEVERLY BLOOMSBERRY SUMMERS!!! what the fuck is going on?!!!" you saw your mom standing at the front door. oops! she must have got home early. she looked at the broken table just as gabriella came in with the ice.

then my mom let out the most strangest noise. kind of like a hissing noise but with a roar? i dont even know lol.

then she said very calmly "tbh beverly you are the fucking worst and you suck and now im gonna put u up for adoption."

"oh shit nigga" you heard a guy whisper in the crowd. same, u thought.

"i already know a man who wants to adopt you so you will be out of here by tomorrow you piece of shit abortion" my mom said then stormed up to her room and everyone left the party.

damn. i wonder who wants to adopt me????