8 - meeting the parents: part 1

suddenly i hear the door to the party creak open and idubb bbz enters.

"bevvy cunt" idubzs whisper slurs before pausing to chug down an entire bottle of wine before smashing it to the floor, "joji wants you" he says.

i gasp "really????! why????" i ask with. a shocked smile. i'm like such a big fan :)

"hes gon take ur virginity tonight. it's tradition fo him to take all of his hoes' virginity. but first u gotta meet his parents" idubz says slowly to help me understand.

"omg i get joj bois dick tonight?! but dicks scare me! D:" i say sadly. secretly i an excited for his huge big thick white penis though.

"i dont give two fucking horse clits, u dumb slag. anyway, thats all i came here for. im outzies!" idubs flicks his wrist like faggy and cums before running out.

"oooooo" ruby whispers behind me. i spin around "shut up! :(" i yell in her dumb face.

u better go now, bev. joji doesn't like to wait" britney winks at me. "do i have to fuck the parents with joji too?" i wonder aloud.

they all look at me in disgust "no..what the fuck" ruby says. "sorry im from texas" i say.

"ooooohhhh" they all say in understanding. "ya" i smile. "me and my family are super close :)"

i wave goodbye to all the girls before leaving the room to find joji.