4 - the butler

the door opens and i see a guy in a suit and he is holding a tray of all different kinds of soda. he must be the butler! but he isnt any old butler....

he is my idol idubbbz! he looks so beautiful that i cant believe it. then i faint from his beauty. and also because hes idubbbz

"beverly wake up u silly goose!" joji shakes me awake and i cant stop laughing because joji thinks im a goose "omg joji haha no im a human haha" i say with a laugh hiding in my mouth but the laugh comes out.

"beverly...please stop" joji says. "ok" i say even tho i dont even know what hes talking about "joj why is idubbbz ur butler and why does he have a tray of soda???" you ask with some confusion running in ur veins.

suddenly u just notice that idubbbz has grown some kind of mustache?? except there are just random hairs stuck on his philtrum...its like he glued them on. he actually looks really strange!!

"also why does he have that weirdo mustache?" you ask joj. "he kinda looks like a rapist with that thing" u say and do a giggle.

ian looks like steam is about to blow out of his ears and his nostrils looks really upset too.

"well beverly, idubbbz is my butler because none of your fucking business and he has a tray of soda because you and the rest are too young to drink alcohol so ur getting soda instead and he grew that ugly mustache because he thinks it makes him look like a cool tumblr hipster or something. are u happy now?" joji asks.

i shake my head "no. who the fuckity fuck is the rest?" i ask with a big question mark over my head.

"the rest is my other adopted girls" joji says and does a sexy smirk. "ur not the only one of course" he says and ruffles my hair. i look at idubbbz and notice he has dropped his tray and is shaking with some anger.

"thats the meanest thing anyone has ever said about me joji" idubbbz says.

he looks like hes about to cry.

what a pussy ass bitch. what is he even upset about? hes jojis butler who could ask for anything better??

"whats wrong??" joji asks idubbbz.

"i cant believe u just basically compared my mustache to a tumblr cunt" idubbbz says. "thats worse than any ista whore or facebook thirsty bitches out there" idubbbz says and tear runs down his eye.

"ok but it really does look pretty fucking stupid...and gay" joji says. "i cant believe u dropped the soda cans tho. its gonna be all shaked up now!" joji says and rolls his beautiful orbs and stomps his feet.

god i wanna fuck him.

"if u hate my mustache so much then why dont i just go shave it off!" idubbbz yells and runs away crying but trips over one of the soda cans before he can get away. "ouchy!' idubbbz yells in a pain.

i rush over to him and try to help him up but he swats me away "get away from me u dumb cunt" idubbbz says to me viciously.

damn he needs to chill tbh.

"go chill ok. ill go get new sodas and u should go shave that goatee mustache thing off your face" joji says wisely.

idubbbz runs away after calling joji a cunt and me and joji are alone.

joji goes off to the kitchen to get some new sodas and i suddenly wonder who the other girls are that joji adopted...i cant believe there is more! thats so weird i thought i was the only one??1!1??!1??! i wonder how many there are? what if they bully me or WORSE:

full on cyber bully me?

i guess ill find out soon...

ayo i havent updated in like days haha soz. i hope u guys thought this chapter was coolcool and yeah thanks for reading ur the best fans ily guys xxxxx kissy kiss kiss 😍😘😋👏🏻😜👌🏼 bye xx