3 - the car ride

joji's bmw has leapord print (ew!) seats and it smells of brocolli but i dont care. im just really happy that i get to live with my soulmate! i am actually in love with him (for real)

i found his youtube channel a month ago and then discovered joji and i can tell that no one understands him but me. joji is better than filthyfrank and i wish he would stop youtube and make more joji music! his pink guy music is really bad no offence.....

now that jojis my new dad i think it will be ok to tell him this?

"its so bad that none of ur fans get u but dont worry i do. do more joji music ok thats what is best for u. oh and bring back jojivlogs because filthyfrank is actually so bad" i say wisely. i think this will make joji really like me because hes probably not used to his fans understanding him.

suddenly joji slams on the brakes in the middle of the road and luckily no cars crash into us but they start doing the beep beeps like crazy! whats going on?!

joji sat in his seat for like 5 minutes while staring at nothing when he turns around to look at me and he gives me the scariest look i have ever seen in my life. maybe a demon just possessed him?? im not actually sure i have never seen a demon but my friend said she once saw one when something came into her room and touched her butt....she said it might have been her dad though so hopefully it was.

suddenly i felt a really hard slap against my cheek! ow who did that??? omg! i think joji did!

"BEVERLY SHUT YOUR LITTLE WHORE MOUTH I SWEAR TO GOD OR ILL UNADOPT U. that was like literally the most cancerous thing i have ever heard in my life, and i run the filthyfrank show"

joji looks really angry but hes turning the car back on and we are going to his house again. the car beeps have now stopped btw.

that was so mean!! i think the problem is that i understand what he wants and he doesnt...he is so silly! one day he will get that i know everything so its ok.

my cheek hurts so much. it feels like someone threw a watermellon at it.

oh no the car is stopping i hope he doesnt hit me again like my old dad used to do to my mom.

"beverly we are like...totally here! get out of my bmw please" joji says. i get out of his bmw and look at his huge mansion. there are waterfalls and the whole house is made of gold. diamond would have looked better, u think.

"this is your new home beverly. do u like it?" joji kisses me on the cheek and my heart does a roundoff backhandspring.

"yeah its pretty good. diamond would have looked better than gold though" i say.

joji takes a really deep breath and ignores me. hes so mean sometimes actually.

we go up to his doorstep and he knocks. what?? someone else lives here?

then the door opens and what i see is shocking!!!!1!!1!!1!!!

hello guys thanks for reading and ily so much!!!!!! 😍😘
find out soon what happens in the next chapter........!