2 - my new daddy...!

"wake up beverly! your new guardian is here!" my mum ripped my blankets off me. "i packed all your stuff already so u dont need to worry about that" my mum chucked my bags at me and i was super tired. i checked my clock and it said 12pm. 12pm???? why is she waking me up so early?!

you groan and your mom pushes you out of your room and you walk to the bottom of the stairs and your mum calls for your new guardian "george! beverly is here"

george? what a gay name.

A man steps out of the kitchen and u realise who it is.

"JOJI MILLER!" your jaw drops open in shock and you cant move. omg i cant believe joji is here omg i love him so much omg i am his biggest fan!!! you have watched every single filthyfrank episode in existence.

why is he adopting me??? you wonder.

"hi beverly" joji says. joji saying your name in his super sexy voice is enough to make you faint.

"beverly u dumb bitch get up" my mom wakes me up from my fainting and i stand up again. i feel dizzy.

he looks so hawt, u think. his hair is messy and his eyes are like big dark orbs. his lips are really nice and big too. very sexy. i love him so much omg.

"omg joji i love u so much" you yell.

"beverly i am your new guardian. you wont get away with your behaviour around me missy. from now on you will call me daddy" joji says.

"omg okay daddy" you say dreamily. "just let me go up and get ready please" my mum and joji nod and i run up stairs to the bathroom.

i look in the mirror and stare at my long, thick wavy blonde hair and look into my big baby blue eyes and touch my full pink lips.

god i am so ugly.

i take a shower and wash my face hoping to get rid of the ugly. it doesn't work though. i get out of the shower and blow dry my hair and put on my makeup. i put on 12 layers of mascara and my purple kylie jenner lipstick and do a smoky eye before contouring my face. im amazing at makeup, i think. im totally gonna be a makeup artist for celebrities when im older. i rush to my room and put on a mini skirt and a crop top that says:

 i rush to my room and put on a mini skirt and a crop top that says:

i am emo btw and i have depression. i know i have it because i did a quiz online that said i did so yeah. i put on my black converse and rushed downstairs.

my mom looks at me in disgust. "god, what a little whore" my mum says.

when my mom isnt looking joji slips me the side eye and looks me up and down. he licks his lips and winks at you. you giggle and blush.

"what do you think being called a little whore is funny? beverly you are such a dumb little bitch i swear to god" my mom says crossly.

i ignore her and joji speaks up "we are gonna go now" he says. "thank god' my mom says back. me and joji walk out the door and i hear my mom say "bye bitch." i blow a kiss back at her.

me and joji get in his bmw and i am off to my new home.

tysm for reading! i love u all. i wonder what will happen to beverly in the next chapter? find out soon...

kisses! ❤️😊😂😘

xxxxx