Chapter 17

Harry p.o.v
After we got Hermione to the boys commen room we went back to our room.
"So Harry what would you like to do now?" Draco said.
I fell onto our couch and said, "we can try out the hot tub."
"Sounds good. But we have no swim cloths." Draco said.
"Good point. Well I have no clue." I said.
"Well whoever said we need cloths? I mean we have seen eachother naked before." Draco said smirking.
"Really Draco. Are you sure that is a good idea?" I asked sitting up.
He smiled and nodded. Then he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the bathroom.
I rolled my eyes as we got undressed and got into the hot tub. "So we're in a hot tub, now what?" Draco said sitting next to me.
"I don't know. I just never been in one before so I wanted to try it." I said smiling.
"Why have you never been in one before?" Draco asked pulling me to him.
"Well first the people I lived with did not have one and if we did they would have not even allowed me to use it." I said shrugging.
"Hm. Well. Really, it's a relaxing thing. Fine, you can do this." He then splashed me with the water.
"Draco!" I yelled and splashed him back. We then had a water fight getting the whole room wet.
We ended laughing. "Alright so. We done that. Oh and you can do this.
He then turned on bubbles. He then sat next to me and began kissing me.
I kissed back but he then moved away and splashed me again. "Draco. Why?" I said not wanting him to do that.
"Because i like messing with you my Harry." He replied.
"Your mean. I hate you." I said crossing my arms.
"No you don't you love me." He said.
"Do not."
"Do to."
"Do not!"
"Do to!"
"Fine I do you big fat meany." I said.
"I am not fat!" He replied.
"Sure." I said sarcastically.
He came over and bit me. "I am not." He said.
I pouted and he kissed me. "I hear Ron and Hermione coming in we should get dressed and see what they want." Draco said.
So we got out and dressed and went to talk.
"You know we were knocking on your door for like thirty minutes!" Hermione yelled.
"Sorry. We were in the hot tub." I said.
"And you should be resting Hermione, your sick." Draco said.
"I don't care this is more important. Ms. Umbridge is making an imperil squade." Hermione said.
"And what is that?" Harry asked.
"A group of slythrens that will make sure that nobody does anything wrong." Hermione answered.
"And they are evil." Ron added.
"So I made these so we can talk to each other when we are not together." Hermione said handing us coins. "Just tap it with your wand and think what you want to say." He explained.
"That was all, you two can go back to what you were doing." Ron said and they left.

Draco p.o.v

After they left, we decided to go back into the hot tub. I carefully got in and I was relaxing for a minute until Harry jump in on top of me. "WHAT THE HECK HARRY?!" I screamed. He just kept on laughing so I said "You just wanna laugh! I will make you laugh!" He saw my eyes turning yellow as I smiled a devilish smile. He started screaming and tried to get out but I grabbed him and threw him back into the tub and started tickling him. "Draco! Please, PLEASE STOP!" I died laughing after I stopped tickling him. He just sat in the tub with a sad face. "It wasn't that funny." Harry said. I laughed for another minute then I picked him up and carried him to the bed.
He rolled over and made room for me. I jumped on and the whole bed shook. "Geez. You just have take a loud entrance." Harry said sarcastically. "Yup!" I replied. He chuckled then cuddled up next to me. He held onto my body and I kissed him. He brushed his fingertips up my sides to my head just to hold me still. I held his hips close to my body to keep him still. He tried to roll us over so he was on top, but I wouldn't let him. He groaned a bit but got over it quickly.
He started rubbing my neck for awhile but then I realized he was going down. I tried to grab him but he started rubbing my hips, and I enjoyed it too much to realize what he was doing. I closed my eyes and suddenly felt something wet on my penis. I looked down saw Harry. He looked so comfortable that I couldn't move him, I just layed there. Like a doll. He finally stopped and came out from under the covers. "Did you enjoy that?" He said. "Well, I had fun. But I bet you had more fun on my candy stick!" I replied. He laughed so much that he almost fell off of the bed...but I caught him before he fell. I took him and layed him on the bed. Flat. "Don't move." I said. He layed still as if i meant it serious-like. I jumped on and quickly moved to his hips. He sighed in relief. I moved his legs to the opposite direction and put my arms on his thighs. He stared up at the ceiling as if he was staring at the starry night. I took one last look at him before I closed my eyes and tasted him. He jumped, as if he was surprised, and tried to move but i held him still. He started moaning as if it was the reply I wanted...it was. I did it more and more until I stopped. I looked at him and saw him looking me...satisfied. I crawled to him and looked into his eyes...he wanted more.