Chapter 25

Harry p.o.v
"We're have you two been? Your late." Hermione said.
"Sorry we were sleeping." I said.
"And Harry was being lazy." Draco said smiling.
"Well it's not my fault. The bed is really comfortable." I said sighing.
Draco laughed a bit. "Well good thing you two weren't off snogging somewhere because that is not a good excuse." Ron said.
"And why would that not be a valid reason. I'm sure that if you had a girlfriend you kissing your girlfriend will be valid." I said.
"Because bros before snakes." Ron said smirking.
"That can be taken in so many ways." Draco said.
Which made me choke. "You okay Harry?" Draco asked.
"I'm fine, just thinking." I said.
"About what?" Hermione asked.
"What Ron and Draco said."
Draco smirked as Ron rolled his eyes.

After classes Draco said,  "Well let's see what kind of way you like." Draco said and dragged me to our room. As Hermione and Ron left us.
Draco pushed me to the bed and began kissing me. I pulled him closer he began rubbing against me and began nipping at my neck. I began moving but Draco then held me down. "No moving love." He whispered then licked my neck.
I shivered as he began kissing my jawline and then my lips. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, deepening the kiss. He put his hands up my shirt. I shivered as he began moving his hips against me. I moaned making do so harder. Then Ron walked in.
"Bloody hell mate!" He yelled.
Me and Draco stopped and looked at him. "Ever heard of knocking? What if i had Harry naked. And tied to the bed." Draco growled at him.
"Hermione asked me to come and get you." Ron said.
"Well I was about to have Harry come." Draco said.
I blushed not liking this conversation.
"Well it's time for dinner so stop trying to eat each other and swallow!" Ron yelled.
"Stupid weasly." Draco said.
"He is not stupid. Let's go Draco we can finish later." I said trying to wiggle out from under him.
"Hm. No." He said and used his wand to close and lock the door. "Let's do so now." Draco added.
"But. Draco. Food." I said.
"I have something much better in mind.
I heard a banging at the door and Ron yelled. "If you two don't come now Hermione will storm in there!"
"Yeah, we should go." Draco said. So we quickly fixed ourselves and ran to the great hall.
"Took you two long enough." Hermione said reading a book and eating.
"Yah I walked in on them snogging." Ron said and shudders.
"Could have been worse. Could have walked in on us having sex." Draco said smirking.
"Merlin that would be terrible." Ron said as Hermione rolled his eyes.
"Why. Harry looks hot in the positions." Draco said smirking at me.
I blushed and buried my head in his chest.
"Stop stop. It's terrible." Ron said.

Draco p.o.v

After dinner, and having to watch Ron stuff his face with everything on the table, Harry and I went to the den and dropped on the couch. "I wanna go in the tub." Harry said. I stared at him while squinting my eyes. "NO Harry. You make a mess every time. I cannot even trust you with water." I said. He giggled and I pulled him closer to my chest. "But Dracy-pooooo. I really wanna go in the tuuub!" I looked down at him and kissed his forehead. "No, my love. But I have an idea." I said. He tilted his head at an angle and made a confused face to go along with it. I leaned in and started kissing him.
I slowly wrapped my hands around him and picked him up to take him to the bed. As I walked to the bedside he placed his head on my shoulder and started humming. I threw him on the bed. "I think it's time we mixed it up a bit." I said. He smiled. I slowly took my shirt off and winked. He blushed so much. I ran and jumped on top of Harry. He moaned so loud I stopped and stared at Harry for a minute. He tried to hide his face in the pillow but I took the pillow and threw it off of the side of the bed. I picked Harry up and ripped his shirt off. He did nothing to try to stop me. I kissed his neck as I unzipped his pants. He moaned as I started pulling his pants off. I gripped his hips and licked his cheek.
He held onto my neck for support and kissed me. I got out from his arms and quickly pulled his underwear off and kissed him. He moaned as I squeezed his penis. I stopped and ripped all of my clothes off and fell on Harry. I grabbed him by the arms and started lightly biting his neck. He never stopped moaning from that point onward. I slowly went downward and licked him as I went down. I licked his penis like it was my very own ice cream cone. Then I held it and placed it in my mouth. He kept still as I gave him a blow job.
When I was done, I looked at him. He had his eyes closed and his mouth was still. He clasped his hands into fists. I crawled up to him and said "What's wrong Harry?" He opened his eyes and started breathing heavily. "Nothing. You just took my breath away." He replied. I smiled and kissed his neck and made my way up to his chin. Then I stopped, took in a big breath, and kissed him with everything I had. He placed his hands on my chest and hugged me as I kissed him on the lips. "Draco, it's my turn." He said. I stopped and grinned. "Go on Harry. Try to take my breath away." I said. He smiled and said "Challenge accepted, Alpha." Then he flipped us.