school

I've always been good in school, just I guess not really sociable?. All my friends were through Gilly and ever since the party her group has changed to a more popular variety. I didn't have too many classes with Gillian this year, I fear we might grow apart. There isn't anything I fear more than that. I can't imagine a world where I didn't see her smile. I know, that was sappy. I can't help it sometimes. I hummed a song from my queen Mariah Carey. 
        "I don't want a lot for Christmas" I mumbled to myself bobbing my head a bit.
     "There is just one thing~" I looked up to see Gilly smiling and finishing the lyric. "It's not even Halloween yet!" She laughed giving me a side hug.
     "I know but She's queen, so"
     "True" We both laughed.
      "Sucks We don't have any classes together" Gilly sighed. "I miss ya hon'"
My heart fluttered at her words.
   "Yeah I miss you too!"I said a bit aggressively.
     "Woahhh, who was ShE" Gilly said while laughing. I smiled, my eyes drifted to a dirty blonde girl coming this way.
     "GILLY!" She squealed and gave Gillian a hug from behind.
    "JENNY!! Hey girl!" She turned around to give a real hug. 
     "Come on Gilly, we have some news about 5sos!" I rolled my eyes, what a stupid band. I could never say anything since Gilly loved them.
      "What about them??" Gilly asked.
       "THEY'RE COMING HERE THIS WEEK" Jenny screeched.
    "OMYGOD" Gilly's eyes glowed.
     "O M G" ew did Jenny just say a text phrase out loud. Gross.
     "Oh I gotta say Hi to some of my other friends, bye hon'" Gilly waved me off and walked away giggling with Jenny. Wow I'm already being replaced. I knew it. What's so good about Jenny anyway? She's so annoying. Not everything has to be so happy. I rolled my eyes again, this time for a very long time.
      "Looking like Satan with her uglyaah" a boy said as he passed me. This only made me roll my eyes more. I started walking to class trying to avoid talking to people I really don't care about. I know that sounds rude, but honestly I just really want to get to class. Oh but of course just as I think that, a green haired girl taps my shoulder.
     "헤이, 나 바이올렛이야. 나는 새롭고, 당신이하는 일을 알고있는 것 같아." She had large circle glasses. I couldn't tell if they were real or not.
   "What the fuck"
    "No english?"
     "Why are you speaking Korean, you're white"
     "Well I thought you were.."
     " I'm Chinese"
      "Oh"
      "Yeah"
     "Well this is awkward"
    I rolled my eyes again and turned on my heel.
     "WAIT, please I really need help"
     "Ugh, what do you need?" I tapped my foot.
      "I'm violet, and I'm a new sophomore"
      "Well I'm a senior so I don't know how much I could help you"
     "That's even better, please just show me around?!" Despite her being lowkey racist I helped her.
     "So are you some sort of Koreaboo?" I made small talk.
  "Just a bit"
The conversation was dull, but we had the same lunch period and I asked if she'd sit with me. After showing Violet to her first class, I needed to hustle to get to my first period class without anymore distractions.  Oh and of course life hates me and just as I enter my class I see Gilly In the corner of my eye, with the dick Jeremy. I choke back tears as I enter the room.