●Don't Leave Me Here●

At this point I didn't want to be stuck in this chair and have to sleep somehow, so yelled once more, "Wait! Come back!" then I seen the door open slowly, there stood Wilford once more. "What it it now deary?" He groaned. "Please don't make me sleep here, it's so uncomfortable, could I possibly stay in a guest bedroom?" I pleaded.

He looked at me with an angered look plastered on his face. "Fine, if it keeps you quite." He said with a groan. "Thank you so much! I will I promise!" I cheered gleefully. He untied me from the chair and said, "Follow me." He said slightly less irritated this time.

He took me my the wrist and took me up a flight of stairs to he second floor. There was a hallway with five doors lining it. The hallway was pink with white accents. Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of pink, but he made it work perfectly.

"The second door on the left will now be your room kitten, the door across from you is my room, do not enter unless asked or told to got it?" He demanded. "Alright, thank you so much." I said to him. "I've supplied you wih clothes in the closet and dresser."

He smiled at me then went back downstairs. Honestly I was pretty excited to see my new room, but still extremely scared of what's happend. But I put that aside and stepped into my new room. Of course the room was pink with white accents, but what I found most interesting was that beautiful white flowing curtains.

I took a peek in the closet to see some pretty revealing clothes, but I looked through it some more and found some clothes that I would actually wear. There were dresses there too, but I was never really a dress type of girl, more like sweatpants and tank tops. There were some nice shoes too.

But what scared me a bit it that he knew all my sizes in clothing. But whatever. I then walked over to the dresser, opened it, and found loads of lingerie, not a surprise really, but they were all my size too, but luckily I found some sports bras, so I wasn't always being jabbed with the metal bar in the bra. Some comfort, Finally.

The bed was king-sized and had a darker shade of pink for the duvet, and white sheets. Pink and white pillows too. Of course. But that didn't really bother me, even though like I said, pink is not my favorite colour. "This is so nice! Oh, what's this?" I said finding a small pile of clothes and a note on my bed, it read,

Dear Y/n,
I couldn't find any pajamas for you that would suit you, so I have provided you with some comfortable shorts and one of my t-shirts that I no longer wear, hope they sifice for now.

Yours truly,
W.W

It was sweet of him to lend me his clothes, even though I barley know him. But they will have to do. I took another quick look around the room, just to get used to my surroundings. Honestly I kind of liked his style, even though pink is my least favorite colour.

Feeling a bit more loose, I explored the room a bit more, trying to get used to my surroundings. Honestly it wasn't that bad. But what interested me most was all the books and artwork I found all over the room. It was quite nice and calming. I was always the writing and artwork type of person.

I then heard a sound coming from the room at the end of the hall. The sound was so elegant and graceful, It was so calming and gentle, I could listen to it all day.

It was a combination of elegance and romance. So I slowly crept out of my bedroom and slowly headed to the left, which was the direct end of the hall.

I put my ear close up to the door and listened some more. All of a sudden the music stopped. Did I make a sound? Did he here me sneak out of the room? "You can enter if you please kitten~" I gasped, but then slowly turned the doorknob and entered the room. There was Wilford, sitting at the piano staring right into my eyes, full of lust.

"Now why was it that you left your room deary?~" he said softly. "Well, I played piano a bit when I was little, it's nice." He looked at me and said,

"Play for me~"

Hey guys! How was the second chapter?

Please let me know in the comments, and I'm really sorry for the inconvenience :(