●Why Are You Here●

I just froze. It was him... my one true love. I just collapsed to the ground and started to cry. I could feel his eyes on me. I stood up and ran over to him, I untied him from the chair, and ripped the pink duct tape from his mouth, enabling him to talk.

"T-thank you so much, who are you exactly?"He said with a husky deep voice. "First of all that cant be your real voice, and second of all, I'm y/n, Wilford kidnapped me and brought me here." I just sat there waiting for him to answer. "Haha I get that a lot, but yeah thats my real voice, and thats a lovely name."

"Well thanks, but can you tell me why i'm here?" I said with a worried expression. "Honestly I don't know why you're here, but I would tell you if in knew." At that moment,, I lost all hope of ever escaping. I dropped to the floor in tears.

"Don't worry y/n, I'm here for you. He's been holding me captive for weeks now. But I don't want you to feel down, we'll get through it ok?" He said with his smile increasing, with a single tear dripping down his cheek. I looked up at him, smiled, and embraced him in a hug. I cried on his shoulder as he held me in his arms.

He took me onto his lap and held me bridal style. "I'm here for you, never forget that." He whispered softly, with his chocolate brown eyes gazing into my ocean blue eyes. Then Wilford burst open the door and yelled "What are you doing in here?!" He said angrily.

"N-nothing! I just heard a loud thumping and came to see what it was, why did you keep him captive like this?! He's never done anything to you!" Wilford looked at me with only fire and rage filling his eyes. He walked over and grabbed me out of Marks arms.

"Don't hurt her! She's hasn't done anything wrong." Mark yelled to Wilford. "Then would you like to take her punishment?" He said enraged. "Yes, as long as it means she won't get hurt." Mark said in his deep, husky voice.

"No don't! He doesn't deserve it! I will take the punishment." I begged. "No, I won't let you. You cane here to help me, now I'm helping you. Don't worry about me." Mark said with a small smile."Enough. Jada get to your room immediately!" Wilford yelled angrily, shoving me out of the room and locking the door behind me, so I had no way of getting back in.

I ran upstairs in tears as I heard Wilford beat Mark and the screams coming from the room. It broke me in half as I heard Mark taking my punishment. I deserved every last bit of pain that Mark is taking for me. He doesn't deserve any of it. I lay down on my bed facing the ceiling with my face in my hands

I wiped away my tears and slowly drifted off into a soothing nap, no dreams, just nightmares. I could only feel pain in that moment, I hated hearing Mark like that. A couple hours later I woke up, still being daylight outside, I went downstairs.

I went down to the kitchen to grab something to eat because I hadn't eaten anything in a while. I looked in the fridge to see what  was there or if there was anything to eat or was good enough to eat. I came across some leftover pasta in a blue tupperware container. I grabbed it from the fridge and placed it on the counter.

I pulled out a plate and dumped the pasta on to it and placed it in the microwave for about a minute. I went to a cupboard and pulled out a can of tomato sauce to go with the pasta. I prepared the sauce in a pot on the stove element.

I heard some footsteps coming up behind me, I already knew it was Wilford. I didn't want to talk to him after what he did to Mark. I'm not dealing with him right now. I just wanted to help Mark, he's always been the one I love. Although I never thought I'd never met him until now. It was an experience I'll never forget.

Hey guys! How did you like the fourth chapter?

Sorry for not updating a lot, I've been really busy, and it gets in the way, but don't worry, I'm working on the fifth chapter currently!