●Why Did You Do It?●

As his footsteps slowly approached me, I started to shake in fear, I felt his breathe on my neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I know you can't resist me kitten~" he cooed in my ear. All I wanted to do was turn around and punch him square in the face, but I knew if I did, I would be punished.

"Why did you do it Wilford, how could you do such a terrible thing to someone who's never done anything to you" I murmured quietly. "He deserves it, every bit of it" he hissed. "What do you mean?" I said cautiously. "You wouldn't understand, I'm his... let's say 'split personality'" he said with anger building up in his eyes.

He probably didn't want me asking about it. "He never released my from his body, now that I'm free, he's going to pay for what he's done. In torture and pain. Just as he caused me..." It only made sense, who would let a mad man lose like that, but it wasn't his fault... it was Wilfords.

But how could he have escaped from... a body? Maybe Marks guard was let down for just a moment. "I want an explanation Wilford, he doesn't deserve any of it, I can see why he never let you go, you're INSANE!"

"Wrong answer kitten" he took me by the arm and dragged my up the stairs to his bedroom. He opened the door and pushed me in. "Sit. Now." He hissed pointing directly at the bed. I slowly walked over to the bed and sat down.

"I'll be back in a minute, don't go anywhere, or your punishment will get worse my love" He said as he slammed the door behind him. Shit. I stayed exactly where I was, I didn't want it to worsen. He came back within five minutes, he seemed to be holding a couple things behind his back, but I didn't want to know what they were.

"I hope you're ready for your punishment kitten~" He said sensually. "Oh god" I thought to myself. What's next in store for me. "Now, strip." Was he serious? I didn't want to do this. "NOW!" He said angrily. I quickly took of my tank top and sweatpants, just left in my panties and bra. "More kitten, don't make me wait~" He purred.

I cautiously took off my panties and bra, the only thing I could feel was Wilfords eyes on me. I felt so... horrible about myself. If I had just held back a bit, this wouldn't be happening. I looked up and all I saw was Wilford starring at my body.

"Wow kitten, your body is amazing, I want it now~" He cooed, whilst pushing down onto the bed and beginning to kiss me aggressively. I kissed him back because I didn't know what he was going to do to me if I didn't.

He began to take his clothes off piece by piece, I had to admit, he had a pretty sexy build. He began to rub my clit, causing small moans to escape my mouth "You like it, don't you kitten~" all I could reply with was more small moans. The rubbing got more intense, along with the moans.

"Yes moan for me kitten, it's so sexy~" he said sensually. He stopped and said "Now I want you to suck my cock kitten, you'll do it if you don't want a worse punishment." Man, what people will do to get what they want.

I pulled down his pants and all that was left in front of me was a huge bulge in his boxer briefs. I began to rub it slowly, rewarding me will a small moan from Wilford, which signalled I was doing well, but not good enough for him.

"Come now love, don't tease me like that~" he cooed. Which led to me pulling down the boxer briefs, left in front of me was his huge throbbing cock. I put my lips around and began to bob my head up and down slowly.

I began to pick up the speed, rewarding me with bigger and louder moans from Wilford "Oh yes kitten, faster!" I sped it up a bit, earning another loud moan from Wilford, who knows what's next in store for me.

Hey guys! How'd you like chapter five?

I know it's been a long time since I last updated but I'm really sorry about that, but hey! At least we're finally getting some action up in here ;)