●Oh Yes Wilford!●

Wilford pulled me off his cock and propped me up on the edge of the bed and pushed me back. Leaving my body on the edge of the bed. "Are you ready for me kitten?" He moaned softly. "I've been ready for a while Wilford~" I cooed softly. Afterwards, all I felt was him slamming into me.

He pumped in and out, gradually getting faster with every thrust. I moaned loudly for every time he pumped in and out of me. It felt so... so amazing! He groaned yet at the same time caught in a moan. He stopped for a moment,

"I'd like you to call me daddy, ok my love?" Of course I listened, while my body was being taken over by pleasure. He thrusted in and out of me, while starting to rub my clit at the same time, he then flipped me into my hands and knees and started pumping into me from behind.

I was so over whelmed with pleasure "I-I'm gonna cum!" I screamed. "You will wait until I'm ready kitten" he cooed while speeding up the pace. He took his cock out and crawled on top of me and started to make out with me.

"I want you so bad daddy" He gave me a smirk, "Oh do you kitten?~" he whispered. "Yes daddy, so bad~" he crawled off of me and pounded right into me. Thrusting in and out me, just made the moans worse, "Daddy I'm gonna come!" I squealed. "So am I kitten, just wait"

His thrusts began to get sloppy, "Ready my love, and k-know!" I let out and a huge moan as well as him as we both released. "That was amazing Wilford!" He looked at me for a second "Ah ah ah, what did we say you'd call me?" I didn't realize that was going to be a full time thing. "Daddy" , "Then that's what you'll call me kitten~" He said with his eyes full of lust.

We both fell back onto the bed, covered ourselves with the blankets, and fell asleep. I snuggled up to his warm body as he put his arm around me. At that moment, we both fell sound asleep.

~The next morning~

I woke to see Wilford still holding me close in his arms, not wanting to let me out of his embrace. I just grabbed my phone from the bed side table, not leaving his arm, and scrolled through Instagram.

My friend Danica had just posted a video of when we reunited from two different cities. It was an amazing day I'll never forget. I checked Snapchat and had remembered I had to do my streaks. I took a picture of the ceiling and sent it to all my streaks.

Hopefully people wouldn't recognize that I wasn't at home, in fact I never knew when I would be going back, or worse, I wouldn't be. Just to see my friends again would be enough. Wilford then turned over to me and whispered in my ear "Good morning kitten, I hope you had a sufficient amount of rest, because I'll be running some errands for a couple hours."

"Last night was amazing~" I cooed. "Indeed it was my love, but you have work to do while I'm away". He got up, took his arm from around me and began to get dressed. I did the same naturally, I walked over to my dresser and picked out and outfit to work in, which was just one of my pairs of shorts, but his shirt he lent me.

"I'm going to head out in a couple minutes, I've left a list of what your chores are for today while I'm away." He said with a stern look plastered on his face. He walked out the door and straight down the stairs. I had a thought to shower, which is what I ended up doing. I wasn't feeling the cleanest.

I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a towel from underneath the sink and placed it on the towel rack. I got undressed then I realized I didn't have any undergarments. I sprinted out of the bathroom to go grab some.

I sprinted back to the bathroom, turned the water to my desired temperature, and hopped in to clean up a bit.

Hey guys! How did you like chapter six?

I had decided to give you guys a second chapter right after the fifth because of how long I've been gone, and I'm really sorry about that :)