●Just For You●

I stopped in place and said "P-play for you?"I said with a stutter. "Yes deary, I'd love to hear it~". He got up from the seat and directed me to it. I sat down with slight hesitation. I remembered a song that I used to play, yet I forgot what it was called.

I began to play as Wilford slowly sat down beside me. He seemed very amused by my music. He looked like he was calm and peaceful, instead of angry and stressed. This must be why he plays piano, to get stress off his mind, good idea.

I played for another two minutes until I ended the song. "Did I tell you to stop?" He said angrily. "No..." I said frightened. "Then keep playing kitten, we both know you don't want to be punished~"

I don't know what he would do if I were to 'get punished', but I didn't want to know. So I continued to play a different song after another for fifteen minutes. Then he finally said "Alright kitten, you can stop now. Thank you~", he said smiling. "You're welcome, well it's getting pretty late." I said yawning gradually. I slowly got up from the chair and walked off to my bedroom.

Before I opened the door to head to my bedroom, Wilford said quietly "Goodnight deary, see you tomorrow morning~", I just looked at him, waved, and went off to my bedroom. I opened my bedroom door and closed it slowly. As I walked over to my bed, I slipped into my night gown and dozed off into a deep slumber.

When I sleep, all stress is gone completely, it's the best feeling after a day like today. Everyday can be full of surprises. I woke up to the smell of food being cooked bright and early. I instantly jumped out of bed, and walked down stairs to see Wilford cooking breakfast. No one's ever cooked for me before.

I walk into the kitchen to be greeted with a heart warming smile from Wilford. "How was your sleep kitten?" He asked politely. "It was pretty good actually, what about you?", "I didn't really get that much sleep last night, but that's nothing~" he said then looking back down to the sizzling bacon. I don't remember the last time someone actually put effort into something for me.

He finished up the bacon, then plated it out for the two of us. We sat down at the table and just had a nice conversation, just the two of us. We both have pretty dirty minds so it worked out pretty well. By the end of our conversation, we had both finished and went to put our plates in the sink.

"I'm gonna go wash up, then maybe we can go out and do something later?" He just looked at me with a crooked smile and said "Sure deary, whatever you like~". I ran upstairs quickly, went to my bedroom, grabbed clothes, and hopped in the shower. I put on Yankee Daddy as I washed up, even though the music is in Spanish, it's still really good and catchy.

I finished up, turned off the water, then hopped out and wrapped the towel around me. I dried up, slipped on my underwear and bra, then my plain black leggings and tank top, then finished it off with a sweater from PINK. I dried my hair and put on my mascara. I flopped onto my bed and scrolled through my instagram. Social media is my life.

"I'm going to head out for an hour or so to run some errands, I'll be back soon kitten~" Wilford yelled from downstairs. "And don't leave the house..." he said sternly. Just as he finished yelling, I heard the door slam behind him. He could be a bit more gentle with the doors.

At that moment, I heard a thumping coming from downstairs, no one had come into the house, but I was curious. So I opened my door, ran downstairs, and tried to listen to where the sound was coming from, it was kind of creepy. I stumbled across a door underneath the stairway, the sound was coming from there.

I open the door to complete darkness and a loud mumble, then I turned on the light to see a man with black hair tied to a chair. He had chocolate brown eyes and glasses, at that moment I realized who it was, it was... Markiplier!

Hey guys! How did you like the third chapter?

Sorry for the really late update! I couldn't really concentrate with there being a lot of drama at my school, but I'm trying to upload more for you guys :)