Seeing Starlight

Seeing Starlight

SOLD to @keepcalm_vashappnin

Abel Spifort

Stanford University Amateur Astronomer

She handed her card to the woman sitting across from her.

The woman pursed her lips.

"Do you even know what job you're applying for?" The woman hissed, making Abel worried.

Truthfully, Abel didn't know. She was forced to be at the mansion of what looked like a billionaire to apply for some job her mother has dreamt of having. Her mother had been wanting fame and fortune instead of Abel and her sister, Chloe, and would trade them for those privileges any day. Now that Abel was in college, she made it her personal obligation to become successful at college to be able to send Chloe when she was ready.

Abel must have had a blank look on her face since the woman rolled her eyes in disgust.

"You do know that millions of girls would kill to even apply for this job?"

"N-no.." Abel said truthfully.

"It's so hard to find anyone smart these days. Everyone I interview are usually dimwit girly girls trying to meet their idols," she sighs. "Tell me, why would an astronomer be interested in this job?" The woman had said astronomer like it was the most disgusting word she had heard of.

"To be honest, I don't really know what I'm applying for," Abel said sheepishly.

"Then why are you even here?!"

"I'm not sure, my mother forced me."

The woman laughed cruelly. "Well obviously your mother has smarter instincts than you. Take my advice, never apply for a job that requires brains ever again. Now, please do get out."

Abel flushed and grabbed her bag off of the pristine marble countertop.

"Well it's not like I want to look at you any longer. I don't even know what this job was for and I can tell that I don't want it," Abel sneered and began to walk out of the huge living space.

"Congratulations," the woman said standing up, "you are officially part of One Direction's management."

Okay this seriously came out of no where. I have no idea where I got this strange idea. If you're confused, it's basically about this girl who has a mother wanting her daughter to be famous. The mother forces the girl into applying for a job as One Direction's management. Abel is forced to travel with One Direction on their tour bus and is there to keep them in line, to make sure they behave. Not the vaguest but also not the most constricting.

The name is because all she really wanted in life is to do something she loved which, in her case, is astronomy.

Good Luck and please do comment and vote if you want it!

~Sam

Ship Names!

Harry: Harble, Abrry

Louis: Ablis(pronounced Ablie), Louble

Niall: Aball, Abiall

Liam: Abiam, Lible

Zayn: Zable

Yeah yeah, these ones suck I know.