Chapter 9

Isabel's POV:

I took the dress from my closet and put it on me, it was a formal black dress, some diamonds on it, made by Aviana, she gave it to me last week.

Aviana is now a fashion designer, married to Alex Smith, having a baby boy, Zach. He's 2 weeks old.

I went to his mansion as he told me to.

"Hey babygirl, you look amazing, I love your dress," he winked at me and I blushed.

Aiden was in a black suit, and red tie. He was handsome, and charming. He was my hero, my man.

"Hi Aiden, you look nice too."He pecked my cheeks and held my hand.

"Lets go baby girl." I nodded and walked with him.

He took me to a restaurant that is very fancy, I was about to tell him to take me back home, because I'm sure he payed a lot in here. But I considered his feelings and how will my picture change in his mind.

He pulled the chair for me to sit in, I sat and mumbled a thanks, he nodded and smiled.

The waitress came and we ordered, her eyes were fixed on him as if he was the one and only one she saw, I was willing to kick the hell out of her.

"Aiden you saw how she looked at you?"

"Yeah baby, I did, just ignore her. My eyes are fixed on only one girl, I don't care about the others." I smiled automatically and he winked. What's with him winking today?

After ten minutes she came again and was trying to get his attention. I LOST MY PATIENCE.

"Look here miss, if you can't keep your eyes off my man, then I will take them off, your supposed to be a waitress here not model or God knows what, keeps your things to yourself, got it?" She turned on her heels and demolished.

"Ooh babygirl, that was amazing, I'm in love with the possessive side of yours."

The whole night went like this, joking and chatting. Until he stood up and came infront of me on one knee. All the eyes in the restaurant were on us.

"Babygirl, I know it might not be the perfect theme that you would like your proposal to be in, but that was the only thing I was able to do. Since last year, the day I asked you out, I loved you and still will love you, with every part of myself, you are my whole world, I would like you to be the mother of my children and my wife. Isabel Scott will you do me a honor and be my wife?"

I looked deeply in his eyes and found something, something that I can't explain even to myself, something that I don't know what it is.

"No," I snapped at him and he raised an eyebrow, not the thing I imagined him to do. "I don't have have to explain myself to you".

He was clearly shocked and embarrassed infront of all these people that were silent just listening to us.

"I'm sorry if I-," he started but I cut him off by throwing my arms around him.

"Ooh my silly future husband, ofcourse yes, I will be you're wife."

He hugged me tightly not wanting to let me go. After few seconds that felt like hours, he took my right hand and put the engagement ring in it, then took off the promise ring and was about to throw it when I snapped and took it from him.

"Hey, I want to keep it, to remember that year always." he smiled at me. The people around were all clapping and cheering.

I love him. He's my life.

***Author's note***
Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment, and share.
You guys are the best.
The next chapter is in Aiden's POV.
~Sahar Dirani