Chapter 24

Isabel's POV:

Today is the day, finally to the court.

We'll divorce.

I'll take Ella and go, we'll travel somewhere far from here.
Far from Aiden.

"Hey babygirl, you ready to come with me after this?"

"Don't babygirl me, and no, I'm ready to travel with Ella," I fired.

"We'll see about that,"

"Mr. And Mar. William are you ready?" said the judge.

"We are," I replied.

"We'll start first with Mr. William," he said.

"Hi, I'm Mr. William's lawyer, Tessa . I'll start, Aiden wants to live peacefully with his wife and daughter at his home, but they don't, well his daughter does since she's a kid that wants to live with her daddy and mommy, but miss Isabel doesn't. When he was a kid she denied her love for him so he left her, three years back he came, married her and left. Pay attention please, he didn't know that she got pregnant, he didn't know that she has his daughter. They met at a party and he knew there, then he told her that she'll live with him but she didn't agree. We wants his daughter's custody please. I'm done."She or Tessa I don't know what said.

I'm surprised he didn't tell her made up things, he didn't say that he let me fall in love with him before leaving me.

"Mrs. William your turn," said the judge.

"Hello, I'm Sarah James. She denied her love for him since she was a kid scared from her parents, he came let her fall hard for him, got her pregnant and left. He met her again and wanted her to live with him, although she likes someone now and she's planning on living with him. He can't do so, he can't just order her what to do and with whom to live, she's an adult and she's free to do whatever she wants to do, it's her choice judge. We want custody of her daughter and divorce," Sarah said.

"You may go out to the waiting room Mr. and Mrs. William, we'll call you after we'll make our decision," the judge said.

"We'll win miss Isabel 100%, I'm sure. Their proof was nothing infront ours. It's his fault all, you did nothing at all wrong, you can then go travel with your daughter," said Sarah.

"Thank you very much, without you I would've lost this case, you don't know how much I appreciate it," I replied.

"No problem miss Isabel, it's my job." She said.

I left the room and went to the waiting room, it was too big.

I saw someone leaning down putting his elbows on his lap and talking to himself, I came nearer and then I saw Aiden, I saw the scene that broke my heart.

I stayed listening to him talking to himself, and then I realized that I am still in love with this person, that he means everything.

***Authors note***

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment, and share.

~Sahar Dirani