Music Sheets

Music Sheets | synopsis _________________________________

_________________________________

[NOT A FUCKING LISA AND JUNGKOOK SHIP BOOK FFS, KIDS. i've received numbers of comments saying they wont read this book because lisa is one of the character. DONT READ THIS BOOK IF U WONT WANT TO, AND JUST MOVE ALONG WITHOUT COMMENTING! thank you]

  It was confirmed by scientists and psychologist that love at first sight exists—even before people knew how to talk slash communicate. They said love at first sight is holy and somewhat miracle; it's something that you can't undo.

It all started when your eyes met someone near you, and then slowly you noticed that you were attracted to them.

Nevertheless, does love before sight exists?

For him, it was different. His feeling all started when the first time he sat down to watch his girlfriend's performance—the first thing he noticed was the melodic instrument played by a girl at the edge of the stage.

They said the smile of your love ones are addiction, but for him, her passions of playing the piano was his addiction.

He would go to every of his girlfriend's performance but just for a reason to listen the girl playing her piano—he knew it was wrong, but the way the music she played caught his heart.

However, their love story came to an end; secrets revealed, questions were answered and confused was understood—hearts were broken, happiness turned into misery and winter was a nightmare for them.

Will they fight for their feelings and move on, or will the music sheets embrace them back together before Christmas? 

All right reserved. No part of publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of both the copyright owner and the above publisher of this book. 

All the characters in this book are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Any plagiarism or photocopy will be reported by the author. 

First publishing: 26 / 12 / 2016

End publishing: 27 / 12 / 2016

{mind you, my English is not perfect. English is not my first language and thus, please forgive me if my English ever get into your nerves.} 

yours truly, 

 cocainela@zee