"Who do you think should be the Santa Claus?"

06

Music Sheet 

|

Once the kiss ended, their eyes fluttered open and people cheering was heard surround them. They didn't know that the crowds had stop to watch them—it made the both of blushing. So they quickly walk out from the area and stopped at the playground.

They sat down on the swings with an awkward atmosphere around them. "I'm really sorry...I couldn't stop myself—" she apologised shyly. "There's something I need to tell you..." she looked into his eyes with wonders. "I, have love you before I even look into your lovely eyes too..."

Jungkook mouth gapped, he was speechless and then they gave out the same chortle. "I don't understand..." he gazed at the dark sky; his smile was wider than any smiles. "You knew me before?"

"I knew you were in the audience seats before, you kind of always there...with your eyes shut," she explained as she remembered those days when she would steal a peek of Jungkook smiling at his seats. "I thought you liked my music, and I kind liked you because you liked my music."

Jungkook would also steal a peek of her while playing, she was beautiful to him and her musical talent was some kind of his addiction. He would always attend the performance and listen to the music.

The both of them smiled to themselves while remembering those nights at the arena. "I fell in love with your music and then I fell in love with the girl who played with the piano," he explained.

It was the first performance he attended, the seats were already full and his only choice was to seat at the side of the audience. He sat down beside an old woman, who was already closing her eyes.

Then suddenly the curtains were opened, and his girlfriend appeared with her sparkling ballerina dress. He wasn't interested with that to be honest, but his lips curled into a smile when someone played the piano.

His heart was melting by the soulful music—he closed his eyes shut as he was bewitched by it. It gave him the relaxation; every little mess he had was gone and he felt like he was in a fantasy world with only the music with him.

He fell in love with the music so much that he willingly come to every of his girlfriend's performance, just to listen to the music. He sometimes wondered who the pianist was; so on that night when he tried to open his eyes.

A girl with curly hair was smiling to herself, she was wearing a turtle neck sweater and her eyes were filled with stars of excitement. She was full of happiness; her whole feelings were brought to the music, as it was made with her soul.

And that was when he fell in love with her—well love is a big word but he was so sure that he was in love because he would always think of her while playing the piano, and every time he had a bad day, he would close his eyes just to remember her smiles when she plays the piano.

"Funnily, I fell in love the way you sleep slowly then all at once..." she sheepishly smiled to him.

While she played the piano in the dark, she could see him clearly. His eyes were always close, as he was like into the music. She would always smile to herself for knowing that he liked her music.