"Who doesn't want to be with you?"

03

Music Sheet 

|

After that night, Nissa had been thinking about his words; she didn't understand but it made her feel giddy. "I, have love you before I even look into your lovely eyes..." she could feel her heart beating in her quiet room.

They just met a few days and listening to him confessing a deep secret to her was remarkable for her. "He said he love me?" she asked to herself while biting her nails.

"Who said he loves you?" her grandmother suddenly asked out of nowhere. She giggled, watching Nissa startled on her bed. "Ah! Somebody's in love in here," she teased.

"Granny, please knock the door before you enter," Nissa mumbled—her cheeks were tinted red so covered herself with her teddy bear.

Her grandmother smirked and sat down beside her. "He seems like a good man," she said so casually, as if she knew who the guy Nissa went with.

"How do you even know, granny?" she asked with an effortless laugh coming out from her laugh. Her smile faded when she realised how serious her grandmother was. "You know him? Wait...you know that I was with a guy?"

The teasing smile appeared back on her grandmother's lips. "I saw you approaching him at the bus stop," she explained. "I thought I told you not to talk with strangers!" she yelled before shaking her head in disbelief.

Nissa giggled and hugged her grandmother immediately. "How do you know he's a good?" she asked out of curiosity. "Is he someone you know?"

"Look how excited you are," her grandmother teased; she rolled her eyes, sulking because of her grandmother. "Alright, he was beside me at the arena," her grandmother explained more which caused Nissa's eyes widen in surprised. "He was...polite, and I am sure that he went there to listen to you..."

Nissa slapped her grandmother's hand softly. "What are you talking about, it was clear he told he was going to meet someone," she replied without thinking twice, but her grandmother just scrunched her nose and shook her head.

"What if you're that someone?" her grandmother's question made her freeze—what if her grandmother was right? Nissa cracked into a fake laughter as she tried to not get her hopes high.

"Nah, I don't think so granny..." she said hopelessly before she rolled her body to the side and spread her arms wide. "He doesn't even know me, and I don't even know him!" she faked another laugh. "Ah! By the way, I left him at the bar...because he got drunk and I couldn't carry him...do you mind waking him up tomorrow morning?"

Her grandmother pinched her nose making her cried out a yelp. "You left him at the bar?"

"Not literally in the bar, I asked for Uncle Tim to carry him to the back room," she softly explained and then she rolled herself down to the floor before she could get another pinch from her grandmother.

A long sigh escaped from her grandmother's mouth. "You little rascal," she muttered under her breath. "Why did you even bring him to the bar?" her voice raised.

"I didn't know he had low alcohol tolerance!" she raised her voice back to her when she stood up. "I'll bring some blankets for him..." she whispered, walking to the wardrobe and took all the blankets. She clenched her lips before she bowed to her grandmother. "I'll be back..."

So she got out from the house and went straight to the bar; it was a few trees away from their house. Some familiar old men greeted him and asked why she was still out, so she smiled and explained them about Jungkook. "Ah, take care! If he happened to be a pervert, yell as loud as you can!" they said.