"Go tell her, before everything ends up the same."

05

Music Sheet

|

"I'm not even doubting," she immediately said, shaking her hair. She took one-shot of her alcohol. "I mean duh, you have great features, a charming smile, beautiful gorgeous eyes and other—" she yawned and then she knocked her head on the table.

They were in her uncle's bar again but that night, she was the one drunk instead of him. While she was asleep, he touches her eyelashes then he caresses her hair gently. "It hurts..." he whispered. "To watch you so happy with a misery heart..."

He then remembered his conversation with Lisa early at the restaurant. It made him thinking for hours about it. He was a little confused, but there was something that made him trust Nissa more.

Lisa showed him a picture of a light blue dress and it was sparkling. It was totally the same like the ones NIssa bought for herself. "This was supposed to be mine at first, but that stupid Jim or In or whoever that guy is told me that someone bought it! I am so mad about so I called my mommy about the dress she made!"

Jungkook was brought back to reality when a hand rested on his shoulder. He glanced to look at Nissa's uncle. "You are her friend, right?" he nodded his head slowly in fear. "Do you mind carrying her to her grandmother's house? It's um, right a few tress away from here...don't worry there are a few folks outside and they recognise her so ask for their help, yeah?"

Without hesitation, he quickly helped Nissa to sit straight before he crouched down to pull her behind her. Then walked outside in a very slow pace, thinking about her—about the days they were together.

"Dear oh dear!" yelled an old woman, and she realised that Jungkook was carrying her. So he asked the old woman where her grandmother house was and she gave him a few directions also the colour of the house. "Actually, their house is the only house there."

He thanked the old woman before he continued to walk into the tress. "What are you doing to me?" he asked her, as if she could hear her—well at least he thought she couldn't hear him. "You make me warm even in this cold..."

Nissa overheard his confession again; her cheeks were heated as her heart beat was racing fast. "I used to only love when you were a pianist, but now I love you, like the whole you!" he let out a little laugh. "You must be witch because you seriously put a spell on me."

He let out a sigh once they arrived. "It's sad that I can't be with you...it's sad that you don't have the same feeling," his face changed when he suddenly remembered their conversation about a guy had confessed his love for her. "I was just too late."

He knocked on the door and a few seconds after, a familiar old woman opened the door. "Oh my dear, why is she drunk again?!" the old woman, or her grandmother was completely mad at Nissa for getting drunk.

"I'm really sorry for letting her drink the alcohol..." he apologised in fear, but she shook her head before she told her to come in and help her. So he entered the house, and went to her room.

He placed her gently on the bed. "Sleep tight," he whispered while pulling the duvet closer to her body.

Nissa watched as he left the room, with her hand were reaching out. "Stay..." she said softly. Her bit her lower lips and ruffled her hair. Even though she felt like the world is spinning, she went to the bathroom safely.