Chapter 2 ~ You've got to be kidding me!

Small rays of bright sunlight were shining through the black curtains of Lillith's room. There was a knock on Lillith's door. She woke up and opened her eyes slowly.

"What?!" She screamed angrily. She thought it was her dad and she didn't want to talk to him.

"Uh... Prin-Princess, you n-need to wake up. Your etiquette t-t-teacher wi-will be h-here in h-half an h-hour." Brenna, Lillith's servant said. She was really scared that she would get fired, because she had nowhere else to go and she really liked Lillith.

"Oh. Hey Brenna. Thanks for waking me up. You know that you don't have to call me Princess. And can you help me pick out some clothes?" Lillith asked Brenna. She liked Brenna, because Brenna was always nice to her and the only friend she had.

"Of course, Lillith. I'll come in if that's okay." Brenna said. She had calmed down a bit by now.

"Yeah come in. I'm taking a quick shower first." Lillith told Brenna. She rolled out of her bed and went to her bathroom.

She took her nightgown off and threw it in the laundry basket. After that, she pressed the 'on' button in her shower and the hot water warmed her body up. Her muscles relaxed and she enjoyed the warm water. She put some shampoo in her hair and washed it out, afterwards she did the same with the conditioner. When she felt clean, she switched off the shower and stepped out of it, into the cold bathroom.

She put a large burgundy towel around her perfect body and she walked into her even colder bedroom.

Brenna gave her a friendly smile when she entered her room. She handed Lillith some black underwear, which Lillith put on immediately. After Lillith had put that on, Brenna gave her the dress that she had picked out.

It was a beautiful navy coloured dress with long sleeves. It was tight fitting on the top and really flowy on the bottom.

Brenna paired it with some navy flats and a pretty silver necklace. She handed them to Lillith, who put them on thankfully. When Lillith was all dressed up, Brenna helped her with her hair. She curled Lillith's hair and put her silver tiara on her head.

Lillith applied some make-up and took one last look in the mirror. When she was content, she thanked Brenna and walked out of the room.

She walked to the living room, which was in the middle of the palace. When she arrived, she sat down on the comfortable couch.

After a couple of minutes a fairly old woman arrived. She had grayish hair with some black pieces in between. She wore a bright pink, poofy dress with a lot of beading on the top. She wore blue ballet flats, a green necklace and a yellow hairbow, overall she just looked like a rainbow. Lillith nearly puked when she saw the woman.

"Good morning Miss Rosaria, I'm Misses Alesbury, your etiquette teacher. I'm going to transform you into a well-mannered young lady." She told Lillith and afterwards she bowed while she lifted her skirt up with her hands.

"Good luck with that ." Lillith told the woman with a smirk.

"Thank you, Miss Rosaria. Let's start with our lesson. We'll begin with greeting. So, Miss Rosaria, how do you greet somebody?" Misses Alesbury asked Lillith.

"Good morning Sir or Madam, what a pleasure to meet you! I hope you have a jolly good day." Lillith said while she bowed deeply. She enjoyed the annoyed look on Misses Alesbury's face.

"No, no, Miss Rosaria. Firstly, you wish someone a good day after the while conversation, and secondly, you are the Princess so you only bow to people with a higher rank." Misses Alesbury explained Lillith.