Chapter 3

"How did I get here" I mumble to myself. There was a dark green sheet stuck on some spikes attached some trees above my head.

Where's Ingrid?

Where's Jason?

Where's Ma?

Where's Dad?

Where's everybody from the plane?

Did we crash?

Am I alive?

Is there anyone around?

How did I get here? - All of theese thoughts ran through my mind as I try to stand up.

I stumble out of the 'tent' - I now call it - After five minutes trying to stand up straight I discover that I have a broken ankle. Why couldnt I feel that before!? I try to limp around to see if I can find someone or something.

My vision is blured. I can't see a thing. Where am I? I see a faint line of a thin branch. I snap it off and use it as a crutch. I look around. Im in a forest or a jungle.

I walk further and further away from the 'tent'. My vision is becoming clearer Remembering to mark trees as best as I can with the end of my 'crutch' I carry on walking.

I try to draw arrows pointing in the direction I am heading so I dont lose the tent. I begin to see a small line of sand . Like a trail.

I followed the trail of sand and it lead me to a beach. A long beach that seemed to go on gor eternity. I couldn't see anyland beyond the ocean. You can see how the sand progresses from light to dark. Light closest to the forest. Where the water doesnt reach the sand. Dark where the water takes over the sand and makes it damp.

Nobody is there except a boy around my age.

He's just lying there looking at the sky. He looks so relaxed, maybe he's paralyzed. I run up to him and fall to the ground onto my knees. Yes I scream in my mind because of the pain of running.

I look at the boy and he looks sweet. He is good-looking but I don't remember him from the plane. He has pure green eyes and long brown hair. He looks about 16. He's wearing light. brown chinos and a purple checkered shirt. My favorite colour is purple.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asks with a suttle tone.

"Oh my god... I thought you were paralyzed! " I say with barely any breath.

"Oh... okay thats fine." He says and looks at me slightly.

"My name's Freya." I say. He sits up. How is he so calm! He turns on his side, raises his knee and places his arm on top. He sighs and, it looks to me like, he enhails his surroumdings. He puts his hand out to shake mine.

"I'm Blake" He tells me with a smile. His grin is si perfect and his dimples are so big. "Now where is everyone!" She adds on.

"I dont know I woke up under a sheet in that jungle" I point in the direction I came in.

"Can you take me there?" He asks. I nod and stand up.

I like this guy. I feel like I can trust him.