Chaper 4

I follow the arrows slowly as my ankle hurts a heck of a lot. I get to the one I remember most as I chipped it off on the tree and it looked like a heart.

Seeing that arrow reminds me that the tent is only 4 more arrows away.

I see the next arrow. Then the next. and another. I finally see that stupid green sheet. I am actually happy to see it... yet I dont know why.

"Here" I tell Blake. He takes the sheet off of the branches and throw it over his shoulder. I see someone running through the woods incredibly fast.

"There!" I shout. Blake runs after them. I take my crutch and hope I'll find them again. I dont move too fast.

I throw the stick I used as a crutch and limp whilst running. I see the same person running throught the forest in the other directibon.

"HEY!" I shout at them. They stop and look around. missing me they carry on running. I give up and sit down.

Blake walks up to me withought a breath.

"He-" Blake takes a long breath "Running-" He takes another long breath "He's bringing everyone to-" He takes one last long breath "To the rocks!" He shouts. He is relieved as he falls to the ground.

I jump to him not remembering about my broken ankle. I scream in pain and the same man comes running to us. He must have heard me scream.

He had really long curly black hair. He was wearing light blue khakis and a white shirt. It looks like he was going somewhere fancy.

He looks like Russell Brand. I think to myself.

"The name's Raney" The Russell look-alike tells me. I shakd his hand and it is all sweaty. Gross. He smothly runs his habd through his hair. Gross. There's something about Raney I don't like but I can't judge him.

"I'm Blake and this is Freya" He shakes his hand too.

"Young love, eh? Raney says with a smug look on his face. Me and Blake look at eachother in disgust.

"Mate, don't you think I can do better then that? Eh?" He says quite loudly. I look to the floor. I thought he was nice.

"Sorry brother" a slight Australian accent peeps out of Raney's voice.

"Are you Australian?" I ask. He nods.

There is a loud scream. Blake and Raney run as fast as they possibly can. I stsy put as they know where I am. Plus the fact I cannot move.