Chapter 26

The next day of school went well. Jungkook, jimin, namjoon, nara and i sat together at lunch and yeah about namjoon saying that their food was good, he ain't laying. It was good.

But, there's one thing i forgot. DETENTION! ughhh. I just planned to go back home early and sleep because i'm really tired after playing netball in the P.E class.

You can't believe that earlier in English class, the teacher obviously didn't like me because she was like glaring at me 24/7. Like I didn't even do something serious. Maybe i did but hey at least I didn't ditch class to smoke or something.

She even said at the class loudly like this "PARK YEJIN AND CHOI NARA, DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND DETENTION FOR 2 HOURS"

I was damn embarrassed. And yeah some people laughed at me.
Anyways I decided to slip it away because I don't want myself to be a bad student.

As my journey to the detention class with nara has arrive, we walked in together and spot teacher Kim in there while reading a thick red book.

"Sit where ever you want, both of you." She said with a mad face.

Then we decided to sit at the back of the class.

"Yejin-ah, I'm sleepy. I think I'm gonna take a nap for a while.. are you okay with that?" Nara asked me with a sleepy face.

"Of course... just take a nap here.. besides i'm sleepy too"

And after that, she puts her head down on her folded arms and started to sleep.

I too started to close my eyelids but i heard someone walked in the classroom and my head just automatically lifted up to see who it was.

Oh look, its Kim Namjoon!

But... what is he doing here? I saw him talking a bit with the teacher and guess what. That teacher didn't even glare at him and surprisingly she laughed. Whatever.

After they talked a bit, namjoon walk towards me and took a seat beside me.

"Why are you in detention class?" I asked him curiously.

I mean, he's the class president and he's smart. So its like weird seeing him here.

"Oh about that, i kinda broke a test tube in the chemistry lab. The teacher was mad and she insisted me to have detention with her but she has an emergency call from her family so she told me to enter teacher Kim's detention class...."

"Ouhhh" i said nodding my head.

"How can you be so clumsy in the lab?" I said chuckling a bit.

"Well, i tend to break things..." he said while stroking his nape.

We laughed and i tried to make a joke by saying "i hope you didn't break anyone's heart so far.."

After i said that, he suddenly stopped laughing and faced the floor.

I guess my joke is not a joke anymore.

"Namjoon-ah, gwenchana? Mianhae, I shouldn't have said that to you...."

He kept silent for a couple of minutes and said to me that he's okay. I guess his situation is very serious.

"Mind sharing with me about it?" I asked him nicely.

"Only Yoongi hyung knows this story but why not sharing it with you right?"

After he said that i adjust my position to face him so that i can pay more attention to his story.

But before he started to tell me about it, teacher Kim said that she needs to go to the principal's office and leave namjoon in charge. He just nod and gave her a smile. She smiled back and walked out from the class.

"So lets continue... my parents left me at an orphanage when i was born and until now I don't know who my parents are. And people started to bully me because of that. I was very lonely and i have a very low esteem at that time.. when i was 7, i met a girl that's very beautiful playing at the playground. She has a mother and her mother really care and love her a lot. Her mother notice me sitting alone at the playground, so she started a conversation with me. And after a week our relationship started to become more closer..."

Okay first I didn't know that he doesn't know his real parents and i felt really sorry for him.

"And the mother took me as her son to live with them in an apartment. But i felt very weird because she will be with us in the morning but we will always sleep with a maid at night. She said that she works at night and she's free in the morning. But when i was 10 things started to change. She died and the maid told us that she suicide herself by eating some kind of poison. I was really mad because the maid didn't tell us earlier and we can't even see our mom on the funeral day.."

"Im so sorry for you namjoon... about your sibling, where is she now?" I asked him.

"We live together with the maid until one day, she said that someone from the US wants to take me as their son. I had no choice and follow them. I promised to my sister that we will meet again and try to be together. But that didn't last long because she was taken from a family at New Zealand..."

"So.. are you still living with your family from the US?"

"Yeah, they moved here because their daughter got a scholarship to enter a university so they decided to move here as well... but you what yejin? I honestly liked my sister very much.. i mean i love her..."

"You do? What is her name?"

"Go Yein... and.. she looks a lot like you..."

"Well i guess that's one of the seven person that has the same face like me" i said and laugh.

He just chuckle. I can see the pain in his eyes.

"Namjoon-ah aren't you tired?" I asked him while looking at his face.

"Yeah i do feel tired a bit after playing basketball earlier.."

"I'm sleepy.. I'm gonna take a nap first okay?" As soon as i said that, i lay my head on the table and started to sleep.

"Saranghae Go Yein..."

-------------------------------------------