Your Ok!

Raph's POV

Mikey's been sleep for 2 weeks,I really wish he'd wake up,I miss his smile and the way he fills this gloomy lair with his light.I know I sound sappy,but when my brothers get hurt,I worry.I'm waiting to see if he'll wake up,all he does is moan in pain or say gibberish in his sleep.Looks like Leo hasn't been getting sleep either,he's worried and thinks it's his fault cause he sent Mikey by himself.I still think its Karai's fault,if Leo wasn't so dedicated to saving his girlfriend Mikey wouldn't have gotten hurt,she sleeps in a spare room we have,I bet the second she gets alone with him she'll kill him.

"Mmm"I heard and my head jolted up,I stared at Mikey his face squinted"Mikey?"I asked hoping he would wake up"N-No"he said and began to mumble something,he was probably having a nightmare.I wanted to just wake him up and tell him its just a bad dream,but I was powerless.I grabbed his hand and held it tight"Hey little bro,I don't know if you can hear me but,please wake up,things aren't the same without you...im not the same without you"(AHH,I'M KILLING THE FANDOM!!!!)I fell silent,my baby brother might never wake up,and all I did was give him hard ti-twitch d-did he just"Mikey?!"I asked looking at him "R..."he said I was fills with joy,my brother was awake"GUYS,GET IN HERE!!"I yelled and squeezed my brother hand"Come on Mikey,open your eyes"I pleaded,he slowly open them,I've never been so happy to see his baby blue eyes in my life.

Mikey POV

"Come on Mikey,open your eyes" I heard Raph say,I slowly open my eyes and wince at pain and the bright lights"Raph what is it?!"Leo said coming in the Lab with Donnie behind him "Mikey's awake"he said looking down at me.I then heard them run to me I saw them and saw there faces filled with relief"Mikey,how do you feel"Donnie asked outing a hand on my forehead."My shoulder...face.....and everything"I said in a raspy voice it hurt so much to talk"Well those were where the main cuts were,your lucky that cut on your face didn't cut and blood vessels near your eye"he said.

"How long will he be out?"Leo asked crossing his arms"Well,the shoulder and eye wounds should be healed in a week or two but they'll leave a scar,and he ripped his Tendon so 3-4 weeks?"Donnie assumed"What!?"I yelled but then coughed and my brothers eyes widened"Here"Leo said giving me a bottle of water I drank it then continued."That means I can't play videogames,watch T.V,or skateboard?!"and Donnie laugh"Mikey,you can move but you'll need help and not to move as much,but other than that your gonna be just fine"he said and I smiled.

"Raph,help me get him to his room"Leo said walking over to my side and Raph joined him."Come on bro"Raph said lifting me off the lab table,I ground in pain and they stopped"Be careful with his bandages and leg guys"Donnie said.They continued to help me and we walked to my room,the lights were off so Raph turned them on."Geez Mikey,when's the last time you cleaned?"Leo said avoiding the pizzas on the floor and I shrugged"Since the beginning of time bros"I joked.

Raph and Leo carefully laid me on my bed and I let out a yawn"Mikey,you slept for 2 days straight,how are you tired?"Raph asked"Don't know"I said rubbing my other eye and they went to the door"Get some sleep bro"Leo said turning off the lights and closing the lights,when he left I finally let go and grabbed my shoulder,it was burning and I let out a tear.I didn't want to tell them cause they were already worried about me.This lasted for about 15 minutes when it went away,I was so tired and just passed out,I'm ok.....

______________________________________________________

Hope you liked it,man,I feel bad for my Pizza Pie,I'm writing this,but anyways I'll update soon but maybe not cause of school,UGH!!!Kids prisons......anyways BYE DUDES!!!