To

Under a roof, 7 young boys were spending their free time relaxing after a very busy day. They've met many fans and sang many songs to cheer them up. In the same day, they had a photo shooting session and some time to record new songs. After arriving at home, Jackson Wang dragged Mark by the wirst into his bedroom.

"What's wrong, Jackson?"

"You wearing those tight black pants. Did you know it makes your ass look bigger?"

"That's a mean thing to say. Why are you calling me fat?"

"Oh baby it's not what I meant." Jackson's hot breathing made Mark got chills inside his body. Mark sat down on the couch while Jackson was standing up, next to the closed door, keeping a strong eye contact.

Staring at each other, they didn't need words to communicate. Their moves were similar like they were trying to mirror the next moves. Jackson took of his shirt, throwing it on the floor and Mark did the same. Their eye contact was so powerful, it could cover their nervousness perfectly.

Everytime it got intimate between the two, their souls became younger with few years like it was the first time seeing someone loved in that position. This gave them advantages such as excitement, shyness but perverted thoughts too.

They were moving slow to tease each other. Why? You might ask. Because there's nothing more pleasurable to recieve than something you've been silently begging for, after an unbearable period of time.

Jackson's eyes were admiring his hyung's sharp eyes and pinkish glowing cheeks. He was admiring,drowning in fascination like he always did. Mark with his long skinny legs and his muscular arms may intimidate lots of people but not him. Jack's breath became slower, clam.

On the other side, Mark enjoyed little things about Jackson. He didn't admire him as a whole, he loved small details like how soft his lips looked after drinking warm milk before sleeping or the red color Jackson's lips had after sipping alcohol. Mark also loved that even though Jackson had short legs, his well built arms could lift him up easily, not making a big deal about it.

"It's movie night tonight. They're most likely waiting for us in the living room, hyung." Jackson said in a husky voice, starting to realize how difficult was keeping his eyes on the older without touching him.

"Jaebum must be here in few minutes..." Mark continued the conversation, bitting his lower lip slowly.

"He could knock at the door any moment... maybe minutes or seconds, who knows." Jackson said after gulping and mirroring Mark taking off his belt.

"Maybe he has already knocked but we didn't hear him." Mark pointed out while his breathing became heavier and his hand slipped underneath his pants.

"Or maybe he's been knocking for a while." Jackson licked his lower lip slowly, teasing the older more. His feet almost made a step towards his hyung. His body was wanting him so bad; he was suprised that he could stop himself from getting a closer look.

"He'll knock, we'll let him in... Have a chat or even make him hot tea..." Mark's pants were on the floor now, and Jackson's the same. Two almost naked bodies were radiating a kind of magic energy and keep begging for each other's companion.

"Maybe he's tense from all that stress he has gained these days... I could massage his back slowy yet pushing hard and rough at the same time." Jackson layed on his back, touching the cold wall while thanking God for making such a masterpiece named Mark Tuan. His eyes were staring so hard at the older, like he tried to touch and please him using his eyes.

"What a lucky guy he is... feeling you rubbing your hands against his body." Mark suddenly opened his legs, smirking, while Jackson started touching himself, enjoying the view. "I bet you'll pleasure him so well." Mark's voice made Jackson's heart beat like crazy. His hyung was being too much and his dirty behavior fitted him perfectly. Jackson, while watching Mark touching himself, was wondering who allowed him to do that.