.

"Bambam."

memedablord: yeah I mean blue works too, i could totally rock any colour

boyfriendmaterial69: Hmm, what about bright pink?

memedablord: I bet it would fit you better

"Bammie~"

boyfriendmaterial69: You think so? I don't know, I have a dark blue shirt and I love it so much it's so comfortable.

memedablord: Oh oh, I have a black and red one

"Bambam?"

boyfriendmaterial69: Why do you like fashion so much anyway? I just throw clothes on me and done.

memedablord: Because it's art just like dabbing

boyfriendmaterial69: You compared fashion with dabbing. I can't deal with you.

memedablord: well duhh I mea_

"BAMBAM!"

Bambam straightened his back, frowning. He finally got back to reallity. His eyes moved from the bright screen to his hyung , sounds of messages popping out embracing the quiet background.

"Who are you talking to?" Mark raised his eyebrows and chin, suddenly seeming very interested in Bambam and his businesses.

" No one?" He claimed as another message popped, followed by other three. He gulped while noticing how Mark stared at him, trying to act cool. Bambam locked his phone's screen, still holding it.

"Put. It. Down." Mark said while slowing nodding with his eyes wide opened.

Bambam raised his hand in slow motion, moving it in towards the table but another sound stopped him. He was holding in the air his phone. He looked at Mark, Mark looked at him and whispered:

"No."

The temptation was too strong. He had to respond, he just had to.

"Please, just a sec-"

"Look, Bam. We have just an hour until the photoshoot and we must come up with four more ideas for the rap part for Jackson because God knows where he is now!"

"Hey, it's your boyfriend's fault, not mine!" Bambam's hand started feeling heavy from standing so much in that position.

" I just need you to focus on-"

As soon as Mark's phone start ringing, Bambam turned around whispering a very excited "yes". Of course the younger unlocked his screen, starting to read his texts.

 Of course the younger unlocked his screen, starting to read his texts

The younger couldn't hide his smile. He heard Mark getting up from his chair, still talking to someone.

"Bambam, put that thing down!"