God has given you one face and you make yourself another

When Bambam opened his eyes that morning, he could have never guessed that day his life was going to be changed forever. When the dull warm ray touched his dry lips and when the icy floor woke him up, he didn't know that by the end of the day, he'd feel more alive than he had ever felt.

As usual, he had a shower, made himself a coffee and went to Jaebum's apartment but not before texting 'good morning' to his friend.

Youngjae opened the door, welcoming his friend inside. As Bambam walked in, he noticed the flower hanging inside Youngjae's hair. He looked adorable, Youngjae always made the best impressions wherever he went. The cutest thing about him, in Bambam's opinion, was the way he kept his legs while standing up.

Bambam smiled, he already had a good day, just by seeing that adorable creature giggling.

"Jaebum hyung is having a shower, he'll be done in a few minutes..." Youngjae said while taking off his daisy. Turning around, he was surprised seeing Bambam so close to him. He thought maybe it was the fact that he was wearing Jaebum's clothes that made Bambam get so close, even suspicious.

"Let me see!" Bambam started whining for some reason.

"W-what?"

"The ring! Let me see!"

With that, Youngjae stretched his hand, letting Bambam have a closer look. The ring had a simple texture which fitted his and Jaebum's style perfectly. Firstly, he thought it was just like another right but when Youngjae held the daisy, Bambam had the chance to notice it.

"When did he ?"

"Yesterday, after that shootings we had. He surprised me, he really shouldn't have."

"It looks pretty, just like you." Bambam loved seeing Youngjae's face turn red and his knees melting when someone said something nice about him. The thing was, he never lied to Youngjae, he was the sweetest thing on earth and Jaebum was the only one to know it as a whole.

A click was heard and Jaebum entered his bedroom, having a towel around his waist and water still dripping on the floor. He pushed his wet hair back while greeting Bambam. Afterwards, he checked his phone in silence.

"Bambam? Could you help me with something?"

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"Mark and Jackson went on a date inside the city but the thing is Jackson promised Yugyeom to go shopping so Yugyeom was supposed to meet Jackson."

Bambam kept nodding, he couldn't see the issue in Jaebum's words.

"But the thing is, Mark and Jackson had a date in Namsangol Hanok Village so that's where they wanted to go but they got lost and arrived in Yongsan Park."

Bambam asked himself how stupid his friends were. Namsangol and Yongsan were the in opposite directions.

"Jackson remebered his deal with Yugyeom so he wanted to come back, get Yugyeom and return to Mark but he used his train tickets bought for his date and somehow arrived in Namsangol Village. At the same time Yugyeom went towards Yongsan but got up earlier and arrived in Hamilton Shopping Center."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Can you go find Mark? But don't get lost. Three got7's members are lost in Seoul and we can't lose another one."

"Why can't we go, Jaebum?" Youngjae asked, a little confused with everything that went on.

"Because Jinyoung is waiting for us and we don't have a free day like they do. Mark and Jackson, they both know how to drive and Yugyeom..."