Sweet mercy is nobility's true badge

Yugyeom tensed up as his hyungs started fighting in the living room. He listened to everything they said but for once, he had nothing to replay to. He streched his body enough to see why wasn't Bambam saying anything, when he noticed that he wasn't there anymore.

"Where is Bambam?" Yugyeom asked, faking that he wasn't concerned.

Jaebum was the first one to hear Yugyeom's question so he turned around. Bambam was nowhere to be found. The leader went closer to Yugyeom and told him he was going to search for Bambam so if something bad happened Yugyeom should announce him immediately.

The youngest nodded, not liking the idea of his leader running towards his ex bestfriend again. He wasn't sure why but everytime Jaebum and Bambam had a skinship moment, Yugyeom remembered that one kiss he had with Bambam.

Some time passed and everyone became silent, they were more than mad, they were sad. A nostalgic atmosphere surrounded the room and Youngjae started moving around.

When Yugyeom saw Youngjae that way, he realized the leader's absence was bothering him, so he started a chat with him.

"Hyung... should I go after Jaebum?" Yugyeom touched the other's shoulder to get his attention. The angelic boy nodded thanking the maknae for his consideration. That was how Yugyeom arrived downstairs and opened the door without thinking nor believing what was he going to see next.

However, Bambam had no idea that if Yugyeom hadn't have told Jaebum that he was missing, he would have been dead by now.

Yugyeom entered Bambam's flat, darkness welcoming his body inside. Quietly, he looked around and saw his leader bent over his ex best friend with his hands around the other's silky hair. The maknae blinked five times before accepting that his vision was no lie.

The second he realized what were they doing, he thought about the angelic boy and his fragile brightness. He thought about how he deserved more than a cheater that fakes his love perfectly. Yugyeom always thought something was going on between the leader and Bambam but no one believed him. And now? Now Jaebum's lips were around Bambam's but Bambam's last kiss was with Yugyeom and stealing his last kiss was a cruel thing to do.

Panting with a burning sensation inside his throat, Yugyeom bursted inside the room and jumped over the coach. Every one panicked as they saw the agitation and confusion on Yugyeom's facial expression.

The youngest almost tripped when his left leg bumped into the edge of an arm chair yet he sucked in the pain and violently hugged Youngjae, covering his body like a shield. Youngjae started shaking, inside his mind appearing many wrong ideas of what could make Yugyeom react like that. As Yugyeom thinghtened the grip, Youngjae could feel Yugyeom's hearbeats like his heart was trying to excape.

Not so long after that, before anyone had the occasion to open their mouths and ask what the hell was going on, Jaebum busted into the room, the door smashing loudly against the wall. Unlike Yugyeom's expectations, Jaebum didn't look angry this time, he looked scared.

As Jaebum's strong hands grabbed Yugyeom's shirt, almost ripping off the blue material and leaving some scathing stinging scars on his back, Jackson pulled Jaebum, throwing him agains the wall. The sound the contact of his back and the wall was loud enough to make Jaebum groan in pain.

"YOU NEVER TOUCH YOUNGJAE HYUNG EVER AGAIN!" Yugyeom screamed with all his force, forgetting to use formalities.

"Youngjae, don't listen to him!" Jaebum shook his head, denying whatever Yugyeom was intenting to say. He tried to get closer to Yugyeom but Jackson harshly pulled him again by his arm, Jaebum being stuck.