chapter 29

When I got to West's house I saw the front porch was filled with red peddals of roses and on the door was a letter saying follow the roses to find your next clue...

I followed the pedals and it led me to his room where on the couch was a buatiful dress and a note on it saying wear me, so I put it on and noticed that there was another note on the television.

I took the note of and read it, it said that I had to go to the place we first met. I knew that it was the school because thats when I saw him and thought that he was the hottest teacher ever.

So I went to my car and went to the school in the dress. At the school the doors were open and I knew I needed to go to his class to find him or another clue...

I got to his class and there was a bottle with red liqued with another note. If you found this you are on the right way, take the bottle and go to the place we had our first date.

I smiled as I read the note and took the bottle and headed to the resturant. There a waiter was with another note and a packadge.

Now your still on the right way to your suprise but you have to take the packadge and ho to the place where I told you my little secrete...

So I knew that it was the island where he told me that he was a vampire. I climbed in my car again but I got a call from Jack that there was something wrong with Anja.

I knew that it was bad if he had to call me so I raced over to my house and Jack ran out to get me and he took me to my room where he sat Anja down.

She did not wake up so I asked Jack if he fave her blood to drink yet and he said no, I went and got a criminal for her to drink and I eent home with the guy. I got home and Anja was still out.

I cut the guy open a little and when she smelled the blood her eyes opened. Jack told me that he forgot about that but I did not mind. I can show her what I am and then Jack could tell her everything.

While Anja drank the blood I turnrd and told her that I would teach her everything but first she had to drink the blood and listen to Jack as he told her what is going on.

I got a text from West that asked me if I got lost but I replied him that I just made a pit stop and I was on my way to him hopefully...

I looked at Jack and told him to keep her calm and relaxed if it helps to kiss her he has to do it and I knew he would not mind because he likes her alot...