chapter 22

I looked him in the eyes and asked him how could he control himself around me, he told me that it was hard but when he saw me he knew it was possable...

For years he knew that some day he would find the one person he could never live withought. I asked him if he would ever change me...

He looked at me and gave me a smile that always melts me and said with his unrisistable voice, only if you asked...

I felt alot more calmer. Then I asked him how long he would stay here until people see that he is not ageing...

He looked at me with pain in his eyes and said that on the longgest 7 years. I was shocked and know now that there is only 4 years left here before he has to move away...

I looked at him and said that i couldn't go withought being with him he made me feel hole. I know in my heart that I would go with him no matter what...

I closed my eyes and teie to think of what it would be like withought him but as I did that a tear ran down my cheek and he wiped it off.

He had his hand on my face and I felt him put his head against mine. He said that he helped me get threw school to bond with me and so that I could fall for him like he had for me when he first saw me.

I opened my eyes and looked at him, I could not het a word out but he knew what I thought. I then told him that I would only study for 2 years then I lost my words, I couldn't remember what I was saying.

He pulled me colse to him and wispered to me that he would never leeve me or let anyone hurt me and gave me a tight hug.

I felt saver than I have ever been in my entire life. We wnt back to our picnick, I am so hungry now afer just a little bit of stress that I had but now I feel alot better.

After we were done he took me over to his house and when we got there, I could not belive what I saw.

It was like my dream house I always wanted as a child. He opened my door and walked me to his front door.

He opened the door and I was even more suprised, I thought that a vampires house would be dark and so well full of dungeons and torture things, but it was so clear and the best house I had ever seen.

He smiled at me and asked me if I wanted a tour of the house. I was speachless and only could nod my head.

He took my hand and he showed me the rest of the house, after that I asked him where his room was and he smiled and said that he saved the best for last...