The Beginning Towards The End.

Walking through the doors of the Order with Allen, you were quite excited for a new comer. How did you find out the Order ? Well you were fighting against some Akumas, alone. Just then you saw a group of four members getting along with you in the fight. Your innocence was a crystal type. And because of that you were quite skillful in fighting. You had already slashed half of the Akumas while others were fighting them off.

You saw a man with long hair, tied in a tight pony, fighting with his Katana.

You were quite attracted towards him...

Now back to the reality... You were walking along the corridors but unknown to all of them you had something you were afraid of showing them. You have a Lotus unknown to them. The Lotus would float beside you the whole time even when fighting. It was pretty much camouflaged so no one can see it. And again unknown to you, there was someone similar of having a Lotus. But none the less, it was always in an hourglass. The Lotus was identical to yours.

Suddenly Allen halted and so you.
Allen knocked and a voice came from inside "Come in..." Allen's face was like, he was being dragged in by force. You and Allen entered the room. The room was dimly lit by only the moon's guide, and a man with red hair, smearing it. His red hair was framing his face perfectly and you were simply mesmerized seeing him...

"A new exorcist is here... Master" Allen said the last word 'master' like sarcastically. The so-called master master headed towards you and you stood still there. "My name is General Cross. You can call me whatever you like" he informed you. You bowed a little and said "It's nice to meet you. My name's (Y/n) (L/n). And I would like to call you 'Master' ". General Cross smiled and nodded. "What is your innocence?" He questioned. "Mine is Crystal type master. The crystal can turn into anything and it come from my palms. Just like piercing it if anyone sees it." General Cross " Let us see..." You nodded and said "Innocence Activate !"

A rainbow like aura, much like crystal colour surrounded you and you lifted your arms. You shaks then off in both of your sides strongly making  crystal swords come out from your palms. "Wow..." Allen wowed. General Cross smirked "What about the thing floating by your side?". The swords disappeared with making you startle a little. "How ??" You asked stunned.  "Just I know" General Cross said grinning a little. You shruged and then the Lotus slowly appeared. Allen's face was priceless. "Just like Ba-Kanda!"  and gritted his teeth. You laughed nervously, not knowing what did you do to Allen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : Ha... This was first chapter. Sorry for  the typos minna (if there any).
Btw... Vote, Comment or Like. Stay tuned and check out what's gonna happen next...