Sacrificed...

~In the hotel~

"AAAACHHOOO" you sneezed. "Che...I told you not to stay in the ocean for long" Kanda irritated to shit but still he have an adoration in his eyes which was not so familiar one. "What *sneeze* can I do? I love the *cough* ocean". You pouted. "Baka..." Kanda said with a sigh. You just simply grinned with that flowing nose and red puffy cheeks. "Now drink this damn and get well soon" Kanda said, taking a spoon full of medicine near your mouth. "Yakh... I won't give it a sip. It looks like hell liquid" you commented on the medicine. "C'mon drink it and do me this favour" Kanda said.

Much later when you were winning in not taking the medicine, Kanda suddenly smirked. "Whats with that smirk?" You asked, much to Kanda's amusement. And it causes the smirk to grow bigger instead. "You won't have to take the medicine" Kanda growled. But then again that's Kanda for ya. He doesn't know until he gets his work done by any methods. He sipped the spoon full of the medicine but didn't  gulp it down. You just eyed him. He suddenly crashed your lips causing you to gasp and in this way he poured down the medicine to the bottom of your throat. Eventually you gulped it down.

He pulled away. You looked at him shocked eyes, widened and a blush creeping on. Your heart pounding like crazy. "Kanda..." You said softly. Kanda smiled, the smile you never know it existed. "I love you Baka..." He said with love, desire in his voice. You smiled, gestured him to lean and pulled him in a deep kiss. Your hands, snuggled around his neck and gripped onto his hair softly. His hands were on the sides of your shoulder.

But suddenly, something struck your head. You pulled apart and moved your head to other side. Kanda's eyebrows raised up and said "Whats wrong?". His voice was full of worry. "Don't love me..." You said, your throat sore from the pain of holding your tears. Kanda was taken aback. "But why?" He asked. You remained silent. Sure you did love him. You loved him more than anything in the world. You would just happily sacrifice yourself for him. But...

"Give me the reason (Y/n)" Kanda pleaded you. "Forget the kiss. Forget Everything."

" Forget that you have ever met me..."

You said but how can Kanda forget you when you were surrounding his heart??

You stood up from the bed and went out. 'I can't just allow him to love me. Yeah I love him too but I don't have much time left'. You thought to yourself and walked out of the hotel.

~Later on that night~

You creeped in your room. To ensure that Kanda was asleep you alreayd have given him some sleeping pills in his food. You slowly made your way towards the Lotus and knelt. Your Lotus appeared, resting aside his. You kissed Kanda's Lotus and murmured a sorry. You inhaled deeply and spelled "Forbidden Spell : Eternal Lifeless Lotus" and with that your Lotus flower and the next thing you knew, your life was like draining by it and giving it to Kanda's Lotus.

Your Lotus light slowly bestowed upon Kanda's one and the petals were reborn. You smiled but to ensure your life was being drained by it, you made a small crytsal sword and it was automatically turned to dust though you didnt shake your hand.

You smiled and said "Thanks Kanda..." and it was done. Your Lotus wilt, green in the bottom and Kanda's was never wilting one. As the spell was- the caster's life will be drawn to the other making it everlasting, non-wilting Lotus. Thus that means Kanda will live on forever.

You creeped out of your room and headed out. Your plan was spending the night, out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : I'm so sorry for this chapter. It is sooo sad I know it. But please continue to read and you'll find some good things too. I think so to by the way. Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHENA !