My Precious...

Suddenly Kanda got slashed. "Kanda!!" everyone gasped. You attacked the Akuma you were currently fighting with and turned your head to Kanda. Watching him to fall on the ground, made your breathe hitch. "Why you lowlife creatures... *bangs covering eyes* JUST TAKE AWAY MY PRECIOUS FROM ME?!?" You yelled at the top of your lungs. A golden aura surrounded you, making your hair to flow upwards. "Golden Pampas Field!" You said quietly, bangs still covering your eyes.

When it was being yelled, it would turn the whole area into golden field of Pampas grass, you floating up in the air. It then searches Akuma soul and when you pull your hand upwards, the Pampas grass would turn into sharp sticks or knives stabbing Akuma from beneath and killing them. The battle comes to an end.

You floated down, your hair now downwards. "Hang in there Kanda" you said softly, eyes glistening. "I can regenerate baka" Kanda said. But then you pointed where the Akuma slashed him. He wasnt regenerating. "Huh??" Kanda said clueless. 'Maybe because of his Lotus' you thought, looking at the wound. "Guys help me carry him will ya?" You said to Lavi and Allen who without any second thought, carried Kanda and went to your room. " Hang in there okay?" Kanda scooped at Lavi, he don't like to be treated as a child after all.
"Lay him down" you ordered them. You slowly took off his uniform, making him blush a little.

"Healing Lotus..." said you softly as some Lotus petals came in your hand, ascending from above. "Oh I see... So you see Lotus coming down from above huh?" You said, healing him at the same time. The wound healed slowly and Kanda sat up.
"Oi..."
You didn't answer.
"Hey answer me" Kanda said, while others went out whistling.
"I have my name" you said, stitching his uniform.

"(Y/n)..." Kanda said softly.
"Yes?" You said looking at him for a second.

"What was that attack?the whole place was golden". Kanda mentioned. Now that Kanda mentioned it, you didnt use it. In fact it was a new style. "What was it..." You repeated. "Yeah...it was... It was beautiful" Kanda commented, looking away. "Thanks" you greeted. "But I never used it before. It was new" you said laughing awkwardly.

"Done" you announced while shoving Kanda's uniform in his face. "Like new isn't it?" You chimed upon him. "Hmm" Kanda hummed looking at it. "Kanda~~" you suddenly singsonged out of nowhere. Kanda eyed you. "Why don't we go all out tomorrow at the beach??" You looked at him with puppy eyes. Kanda twitched and leaned back, unable to resist the glow of your eyes. "Okay" he said, guarding himself a little from your still puppy eyes.

"Yay!" You pumped up.

~Later on that night~
"Ah..." Kanda slowly gasped as if he was in pain. Sweaty, hot, sticky and in fear, he rolled in his place. "Whats going on?" You said irritatedly. Who wouldn't be irritated, it was 3:04am at that time. Your eyes flicker open and saw Kanda in that state. You jumped, in worry and beamed at him. 'wh-whats wrong?' 'why is he so sweaty?' you thought to yourself. "Darey...(who)" Kanda gagged on his won words. "Hm?" You hummed at him. Suddenly he screamed. "Baka!!" He yelled and cried. You were taken aback by his scream but then relaxed.

You started to stroke his hair. Slowly, softly humming a song, you breathe in and out. Sometimes stroking his hair while sometimes wiping his sweat with a towel. "There...now" you said softly to him. You sat up and pulled his head in your lap. He relaxed. His eyebrows bewitched and he started to breathe slowly. He fell asleep. After a while so you did. Your hands still combed and dugged in his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : sorry for the typos, sorry for the short Chappie and sorry for everything. Hope you guys are enjoying your Christmas and yeah... That's all