Starting Again...

Dreams. Dreams always drag us to where we once left, unfinished. Banging on our door, yelling "Come on. Get up ! You have to fight on!". It's strange that some people are also like dreams. Some people keep knocking on our heart's door, telling us "I'm still here" whereas some are like- when they see the door the is closed, they slowly come into our heart by the window. Some are lucky that the window was opened, while some are unlucky, cause they have to break the window first.

Walking down the winter road, Kanda looked up at the sky. Snow flakes coming out and a smoke was formed from his warm breathe. "Doko? (Where)" he asked as if he was still looking for someone. And yes he was looking for. He was looking for the same person who once bargged in his heart, breaking the window. That is you. He didn't give up. He moved on, tagging you with him. He shoved his hands on his pocket, just to be surprised. "Whats that?" He said, shoving the thing inside his pocket.

He got it out and saw...a part of your crystal sword, broken and rusted a little. He smiled. "Brings back memories huh?" He recalled your training with him for the first time.

~Flashback~

"Good moves as well". "But I'm not finished yet" you said. "DANCE OF THE 16 BLACK LOTUS" you yelled. In your view, you could see 2 darkest black Lotus outlines. The petals everything  and in real, behind the Lotus outlines was standing Kanda. The outlines if Lotus outlined Kanda's vital parts. You went to him, your speed drastically fastest from before. Kanda by now has also yelled "HAKKA TOUROU (EIGHT FLOWER MANTIS)" his and your slashes met with each other as your outlines and his were alike.

Kanda stood up and you too. "Well...I'm going in your room" you said, waving at him and left the hall. Back there, Kanda looked at the floor and saw a piece of crystal, maybe part of your sword. He took it and stared it for a while. 'huh... Another pathetic lotus' he thought to himself more like telling the crystal piece and put it in his pocket. Back at you, 'wow... I'm impressed. He is way more strong than me' you smiled

~Flashback ends~

A breeze blew past him, taking some rust from your crystal along with it. "Huh..?" He frowned cause eventually the rust wouldn't take off so easily. "Che... Why am I thinking about it anyways?" He clicked his tongue and frowned angrily. When he was about to shove the piece inside, something clicked on his mind. "Why is it even rusting away?" He asked. His eyes widened and without a second thought, he rushed back to the order.

"Oh hey Yu-" Lavi greeted but Kanda just ignored him and raced past him. "Yes... Lenalee, the foo-" Allen and Lenalee were climbing the stairs but a strong wind blew past them. Allen looked on the other side to see Kanda running to his room. 'Please... Make this true' he thought again and again, still running, still clutching onto your crystal.

*BANG* He opened his door to see a familiar figure facing her back on Kanda. The figure slowly turned around, Kanda's eyes slowly widening with each turn...

"Hey Kanda. I'm back!"
You smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : Huh ! Done. The last chapter and with this my book finishes. Yes ! And you returned to him. You are back ! I told you, if you tagged along, youll get a surprise at the end of the story. Hehe. Btw hope you like it and yeah... Stay tuned.