Cousin's Evil Kids

We left when the park closed and I was exhausted. Jack and his siblings said goodbye and Jack gave me his camera to print out the pictures i had taken. I tried to protest but Jack just gave one of his regular grins and siad: "I'll just get it back on monday."  So i got in my car and set the camera in the passenger seat. When i got home i heard laughing coming from the family room. I went up and put the camera in my room before coming downstairs to see what all the commotion was about. My aunt and uncle were sitting with my mom and dad at the green fold out card table that usually stayed in the garage unless we had company.

"Your home!" My mom said getting up from the card table. I follow her into the kitchen where she is grabing a bag of pop corn from the pantry.

"What are Aunt Jane and Uncle Richard doing here?" I ask.

My mom sighs "Your Aunt and Uncle are gonna be staying here for pa while along with your cousins." She says. She doesn't tell me why their staying here but i no longer care.

"Just my cousins not their kids?" I ask. My mom sighs again loudly and blows a stray hair out of her face.

"No." I say immediatly. I groan "NO! Why them? I'd rather share a room witht he loudest animal on the plant." My mom rolls her eyes. "Seriously mom! Their loud and evil but nobody believes their doing anything wrong."

"Well you don't have a choice." My mom says "They'll be here tomorrow. If their so loud and evil I suggest you get some sleep and prepare." With that she walks out of the room.

I groan and go upstairs to my room where i sit at my desk. I pull out my phone and post a picture i took of my phone of Hogwarts. In the caption i say.

"Went to the Harry Potter theme park in unaversal today. Now i come home and find out  that my cousins' evil kids are staying with us for who knows how long." 

I have more than 3,000 followers on Instagram so I get immediate sympathy for all my followers. As I watch the comments flow in, I notice on in particular. I click on the comment so i can read it better.

The comment says "That stinks about the cousins kids thing. Funny i was in HP theme park today with my friend. I could have sworn she took the exact same picture! Weird :)"  I look at the username: Jack12345678942. Despite myself i smile. It seems just like jack to need such a long username. I could only imagine his password.

I go into my Direct Message and text him: How'd you find my account?

Seconds later he texts back. "I love this account! Been following it for months you just never noticed :)"

I type back "Yes but how did you know it was me."

Wild guess. Jack answers. I smile and shake my head. I talk to Jack until 3:00 in the morning till i finally fall asleep in my chair, my computer still running.