The Yellow Octopus

To say Hiroto, Yuma, and the rest of E Class were shocked at the sight of their new teacher being an octopus was an understatement. The former two were not surprised at the goverment's involvment or the mission, though. Relying on children to kill a world-threatening experiment was somewhat better then some of the things some mafia had done. 

The upside for them is that, well, their lives are not normal to start with. The Vongola seem to have some level of absurdity every generation. Especially the first, fifth, and tenth. Hiroto had wished for at the very least, less craziness then his predecessors. Looking at what's happening now, he has failed horribly to be more normal.

So, the Sky and the Rain decided to go with it. 

Of course, they had to tone down their skills when practicing with Karasuma, but he was a good teacher and helped them from getting rusty. 

Korosensei helped with problems they had trouble with when at school, and Reborn would help during his drop bys. 

Irina turned out to be good at teaching languages. And the duo would ask her for help with assassination ideas and training. The three enjoyed talking to each other in Italian when others(both teachers and students) weren't around.

XD, sorry this was supposed to be out earlier, but holidays. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks to Ghosty-And-Cloud for commenting.

-Silver