Mafia Time

BlondeClam (online), UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay (offline)

BlondeClam:'Dad?'

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay (online)

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay:'Yes?'

BlondeClam:'I'm doing to tell my classmates and teachers about my position.'

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay:'You're going to do what?'

BlondeClam:'Um.'

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay:'...Looks like I'm going to Japan.'

BlondeClam:'You don't have to! It's fine.'

UnfortunateCatchOfTheDay:'I'll be there in 13 hours.'

Tsuna looked up from his phone to see the paperwork on his desk. It was definitely worth getting away from. Also, he had his dear son to go visit...and to run damage control for.

Tsuna stood up and made his way to the room that his Guardians usually congregated in. The room was the tranquil library where four comfy couches had been placed in a corner.

Lambo was doing homework, Gokudera was trying to help. Mukuro would open an eye and explain the simple thing Gokudera had managed to complicate more. (Mukuro claimed to only help Lambo 'because Lambo's whining woke him up.' Nobody believed that, Mukuro has slept through attempted raids on Vongola Mansion.)

Chrome and Takeshi were making craft projects. A tired Ryohei lay on a yoga mat off to the side of the couches.

Hibari had claimed one couch, and only Mukuro (because Hibari's his rival), Chrome (because Hibari tolerated her), or Takeshi (because he's oblivious and skilled enough to survive) would dare think of getting near the furniture while the Cloud slept on it.

Tsuna opened the library doors with a light creak.

Tsuna took a breath and annouced. "Everyone, I'm going to Japan."

The atmosphere in the room dropped. The only reason the Guardians could think of was that either Tsuna was desperate to escape from paperwork or something horrible happened to the girls or Hiroto and Yuma.

A sudden dark presence stood behind Tsuna. Tsuna held back the squeal that threatened to come out when a gun was pressed to the back of his head.

"Explain, Dame-Tsuna." Reborn merrily 'asked', his tone held tints of 'if this is a ploy to get away from your paperwork you're in for it.'

"Hiroto needs help running damage control." Tsuna explained simply.

Reborn narrowed his eyes but removed the gun from Tsuna's head. Tsuna mentally sighed with relief.

"So, you guys get to take care of the paperwork for the next week. Bye!" Tsuna booked it out of the room with all the speed of a anxious lion.

Reborn smirked. 'I trained him well. But running like that is not acceptable for boss, so he's going to get some tor-training when he comes back.'

The Guardians sat in shock, their brains trying to unravel what Tsuna said.

"Dang it." All of the Guardians loudly cursed. Gokudera hit Lambo on the head with Lambo's notebook.

"Oww, Bakadera-nii, whyyy." Lambo complained.

"You're still not allowed to curse, cow." Gokudera frowned. Lambo glared at Gokudera.

XXX

Tsuna grabbed his packed suitcase and briefcase that was at the front door. Workers bustled around the foyer, cleaning, carrying duffle bags, and wheeling mysterious packages. A sharply dressed man opened the door for Tsuna.