Chapter 6

NATHAN'S POV

I froze as soon as those words left Zayn's mouth. I really don't want to be adopted by dentists, but at  the same time they both seem really nice and look like they care. I don't know it's just a lot for me to think about. I mean I guess I can just go with them and if it's really a problem then I can just tell my case worker during one of her home visits. "Okay I guess, but just don't hurt me" I said, getting up off the chair. "We won't. We promise." They both said, bringing me into a group hug. An hour later the papers are all signed and I'm on my way to my new home. "We're here" Zayn said, pulling up to a nice looking condo. I got out and grabbed my stuff before following my new parents to the door. Upon stepping inside, I was shocked at what I saw. It was so nicely decorated and comforting. "Well we'll let you get settled in your room and then we'll go eat. Sound good?" Arianna asked. I nodded and started unpacking what little belongings I still had. In my head I was still contemplating whether or not agreeing to this was such a good idea. They're DENTISTS, they're supposed to torture and hurt you.
"Something wrong?" Zayn asked, walking into my room.
"Not really. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that my biggest fear ever is now my mom and my dad" I said.
"Well I can tell you right now that we would never hurt you EVER okay? Now wash up it's time for dinner and your new uncles are coming over to meet you." I guess he's right, but I still can't help being wary about it all.

I AM SO SO SORRY IVE BEEN MIA ON THIS BOOK LOL. BUT IM BACK AND READY TO WRITE!!!