//"who's this?"\\

I can't deal with the fact that Wesley walked out of my life like that. Our life like that. The funny thing is, he doesn't know that it's not only me who he left behind.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the baby monitor go off. I sighed standing up from my bed, walking to the baby's crib. I picked my baby up rocking him side to side as I walked downstairs to give him his milk.

"Shh baby, it's gonna be ok" I say trying to make him stop crying. I grab his milk and sit on the couch. I watch him drink, admiring his beauty. He had Wes's eyes. He had Wes's everything. It was hard looking at my baby without getting the picture of Wes stuck in my head. He finally had fallen back to sleep.

I check the time, noticing it's only 1:36 pm and I still had to go to the mall to meet up with a group of people. Of course they forced me to bring the baby. They were obsessed. I lay my baby boy back in his crib as I change my clothes. Once I finish I pack all our needs and start up the car.
~~~~~~~~~skip car ride~~~~~~~~

I go to the part of the mall my friends told me to meet at. I notice none of them were there so I just decided to wait. I was just scrolling through Instagram when someone bumped into me knocking my phone on the ground. "I'm so sorry" the person says. "It's fine" I say picking my phone up and repositioning the baby. "Honestly, I didn't mean to, if your phone I-" the person stops in the middle of the sentence, leaving me confused.

I look up to see Wes staring down at me and the baby. "Luna?" He somewhat exclaims. "Wes" I say, whispering half his name. He looks at me then the baby. "W-who's this" he says pointing at him. "U-uh well, you s-see, um. He's your baby" I stuttered. Wes's eyes widened. "M-my baby?" He says in shock. "Yes Wes, your baby"

This couldn't be happening. Why now. Why ever. He doesn't even know he got me pregnant. He doesn't know I've had to deal with my pregnancy by myself. He doesn't know a lot of things.

A/n

Part 2
maybe????