15

-Jungkook Pov-

"Hyuna?" She smiles at me and walks towards me...

"Oppa, I missed you... Did you miss me?" She does aegyo and gets closer

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Well since I was no longer needed anymore they told me I can come back to Korea"

"Ok... It was nice seeing you but I have to-" as I was about to walk away she grabs my wrist

"Where are you going in such a hurry... Don't you want to hang out with me like old times?" She lifts one eyebrow and smirks.

"I'm sorry Hyuna but I'm already dating someone..." She loosens her grip and I take the opportunity to pull my wrist away.

"Who?"

"Look Hyuna you don't need to know... It doesn't concern you not to be rude but please I have to go. It was nice seeing you but I moved on already" I turn my heel and walk away.

"SURE! You moved on... Don't worry just wait, something is going to happen" I scoffed in annoyance and kept walking, why did I like her in the first place?

Day 8

-Jimin Pov-

"Oooaaaahrg" I yawn as I stretch out on the bed. Monday, great another day of pain...

I get up from my bed and lazily head towards the bathroom doing my normal procedure and head down stairs. Just to let you guys know I moved out of my mums house since she said 'I was old enough to have my own space' so here I am in an apartment.

I changed into my P.E. Uniform, fixed my hair which took about 30 minutes then finally head to the kitchen to have my- "OH SHIT IM LATE!!" I saw the time it was already 8:30am. Great job park Jimin you fucked up...

I grab my belongings and dashed out of the house.

-fast forward-

"Pheww" I pant as I ran for so long and didn't even stop. Luckily I was on time and wasn't face with teachers nagging me about 'Why are you late' and 'You should be in school', however, when I entered the school I saw something that was worse than nagging teachers....

"Jungkook...j-jungkook, kissing... Hyuna" I say to myself in disbelief. I started to tear up at the sight but I didn't cry. I held it in and endure the pain even though it was so painful...

Jungkook opens his eyes and as soon as he sees me he pushes her away just enough to have her back be in contact with the lockers and I didn't feel one inch guilty for her. He step closer to me, with thousands of apologies written all over his face, I shake ,my head and step back telling him not to follow but since he was stubborn he step closer.

I ran to who knows where as I hear Jungkook shouting out my name in the process but I don't stop.

-Jungkook Pov-
I was at school and was cleaning my locker so that I wouldn't bring the wrong things to class. I feel a light tap on my shoulder and thought it would be Jimin since he would be here at this time but I wasn't able to see since I felt a pair of lips on mine.

Weird, Jimin doesn't normally make he first move but I don't care... It's fucking park Jimin. Until I taste something off in my mouth. THIS ISN'T WHAT JIMINS LIPS FEEL LIKE OR TASTE LIKE! I open my eyes and see Jimin standing a few meters away.

I see the person who's kissing me... I push Hyuna against pls the locker and look at the teary eyed boy. I walked towards him but he takes one step back and tells me to not follow him but I didn't listen, I want to tell him it was just a misunderstanding and that I am so so so sorry but that couldn't happen since he already dashed off...

"JIMIN!!"

"JIMIN!"

"Please... comeback" I laugh like a maniac and start hitting all the lockers not caring who was around especially this the teachers and just let all my anger out. Great job Jeon Jungkook you fucked up...

A/n: Well... That was something. What do you think will happen next? Will Jimin forgive Jungkook and continue like normal or will Jimin cut off the deal and go in their separate ways... What if it's neither?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for all your love and support. Anyways as always jikook is life and till next time bye bye- JamsKookieSuga ❤️