17

Day 9 (oh man 5 more days)

-Jungkook Pov-

I look back at the calendar and let out a deep sigh as I scratch the back of my neck... "5 more days" I decided to pack some of my stuff so I won't be rushed in the end and then I need to inform my teachers about me leaving.

I decided to get ready and go to school early, as I exit the house I plug in my earphones and walk...

sonmoge Rolex ijen boring
gilgeoril dobaehae uri noraen
norira bogien igeon beomjoe
Don't let'em in let'em in
Get out my zone
We we we never know
We we we never talk
We we we criminal
Don't let'em in let'em in
Get out my zone

"Kook, jungcock!" Hmm... I hear someone behind me, it turn around see its V, J-hope and Yoongi. I take out my earphones and walk towards them.

"You guys go to school together?" I tilt my head and they just nod

"Yeah but kookie why are you going to school so early you never do that" J-hope pops his head out at me.

"I'm just going to tell the teachers that I won't be here for well... 2 year" they all stop in their tracks and look shook.

"WHAT?!" They all say in unison

"Yah Kook, when were you gonna tell us this?" Yoongi asks.

"Today"

"Well it's a shame you can't tell Jin and Joonie since their- wait what are they doing?" Taehyung looks at the others while they just shrug.

"Anyways, your the first people I told... Jimin doesn't know though"

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" They say in unison again but I shush them since they were so loud that the whole neighbour hood can hear them.

"Jimin is going to be heartbroken if he doesn't know"

"Well speaking about heartbroken...." I continue...

-Jimin Pov-

"Aooh" my whole entire head hurts and it's throbbing so badly. What did i do last night? I close my eyes and sit there for a while. Until I remember something.

"Ok" I sit there with my eyes closed, until I feel something warm on my lips. I open my eyes and realised Jungkook kissed me. I was surprised but I sort of liked it.

"W-what was t-that for?" He looks at me with the cutest smile ever then opens his mouth

"When somebody closes their eyes, I always think it means they want a kiss"

"What if their just sleeping"

"I only do it for the person I love"

I smile at the thought until I remember.... What happened last night.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you"

"I love you, I love you, I love you"

I cover my mouth and gasped. OH MY GOSH! I, I kisse- no... I made out with Jungkook?

"Aish!" I fall back onto the bed and move around still thinking about it... I look at the time. 8:00 am, I nuzzle my head in the pillow and push myself off the bed. I look at myself in the mirror and I at least I look decent for a hangover guy.

I do my morning routine and get changed then head to the kitchen. I decided to not have cereal but an apple since I wasn't that hungry then went to school...

I walk in the hallway of the school trying to find my locker and it seemed like forever since my locker is far far away but at least it's like exercise out of it. After all the walking I finally open my locker and feel a light tap on my shoulder, I turn around and see it was...

"J-Jungkook?" I was planning to avoid him since after what happened but I guess things didn't go my way.

"Uh Jimin can you come with me for a second I just need to tell you something" I didn't get anything he said because I was focusing on his facial features.

"Jimin?"

"Huh?" I snap back into reality and follow him.

-fast forward-

We were now on the school rooftop, Jungkook sighs and looks at me...

"Look Jimin... Do you remember anything that happened yesterday?" I look at him shocked... You seriously had to bring that up.

"Y-yes"

"I just want say I'm sorry, I shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that" he looks down and plays with his fingers. For some reason I found it cute because he looked like a kid who is being scolded at right now.

"Don't worry, I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing either...."

-Jungkook Pov-

Those words some how hit me like a truck. I know he was drunk but I wasn't and I knew what I was doing... I meant those things I said and he thinks it's just some game?

"Jimin, even though you were drunk I meant those things I said... I love you"

"Tsk really, are you really sure of that because if you do mean it then why did you go suck on someone else's face?" He changed his attitude and it caught me off guard a bit.

"Jimin that was a miss understandi-"

"OH, HERE WE GO AGAIN! 'SORRY JIMIN IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING, SORRY JIMIN I DIDN'T KNOW'!" He shouts, I had a short temper at this moment and blowed up

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO AFFECTED??... YOUR THE ONE THAT SAID YOU DIDN'T LIKE ME AND YET YOUR GETTING ANGRY AT ME, A PERSON YOU DON'T LIKE!?" I walk towards him centimetres away from him as I stare at him intensely. I look at him and tell him "Jimin you say you don't like me but you act like you do... It's so confusing. Just tell me how you really feel... Please... I can't take it anymore" a tear rolls down my face and I look down on the floor.

"J-Jungkook..." I lift my head up to meet his eyes.

"I know what you're gonna say Jimin... You do-" I felt a pair of lips on mine and my eyes widened... Is this a dream? It's a dream come true. I obviously kissed back and wraps my arms around his waist as he put his hands on my neck till there is no gaps between us. He pulls away and I lean my forehead on his still holding his waist. He pecks my lips and killed me by just saying three words....

"I love you... I admit it"

A/n: ok, Jungkook didn't literally die, it's just to add 'flavour' to the vocabulary you know what I'm saying? Hope your enjoying this book so far and omg 5 more days guys, 5 freaking days left....

When is Jungkook going to tell Jimin?

Or

Will Jimin find out himself?

Find out in the next chapter... Anyways as always Jikook is life and till next time bye bye- JamsKookieSuga ❤️.

Ps. Sorry for any errors 🤗