naughty 7

Bryan’s POV

The beginning

It’s Monday but as usual, it’s a happy day for me. The love of my life is with me.

Mike is talking about a basketball game when I saw my nightmare flash in front of me. Anna is with none other than Justin, a friend of mine. Nang Makita ako ni Anna ay kinawayan niya ako. Justin’s face is showing how nervous he is. I immediately sat beside Anna and held her hand.

“ What’ s going on here?” I demanded.

“ may tinatago ka na sa akin cupcake.” Mahinang pagtatampo ko.

“ anu ka ba. Kaya nga hinihintay kita dito. Nagyaya kasi si Justin na manood ng sine. Ikakansel ko sana yung lakad natin ngayong sabado para manood.” Mabilis na tumingin ako kay Justin, puno ng babala ang mga mata ko. alam kong alam niya ang gusto kong sabihin.

“psst oy. wag mong takutin si Justin. Manonood lang kami.” Ika ni Anna sa tabi ko.

Nagdesisyon akong pumayag dahil mukang Masaya naman si Anna.

 It was a big mistake.

 Ang paglabas nila ni Justin ay hindi tumigil doon. Every weekend ay halos sila ang magkasama. Pero kahit ganoon ay nagulat pa rin ako ng masayang ibalita ni Anna na sila na nga ni Justin. She was so happy. I warned her from time to time but she never listened. She insisted that she is happy and as a best friend I should also be happy. Yup, that’s who I am, a best friend. A normal bestfriend who is in love with his beautiful, lovely, intelligent, nice, caring bestfriend. Actually, the descriptions can go longer but I bet a dictionary cannot really describe in words how much I love Anna. She’s my angel and I want her happy and if it is somebody else that can make her happy, I’ll be willing to surrender her.

Happily watching her smile from afar but it ended when I heard Justin blabbering about his plans. He is planning a perfect date with Anna and a much more passionate scene in bed afterwards with his camera. Every hate I felt exploded. After class, I went to a park near school to meet Justin and confronted him. He spilled the plans I heard and more, he even talked me out in watching it with him afterwards. The bastard said he’ll be selling it secretly. I was raging with anger. I can only see red at the time. It was a one sided fight. Justin was caught off guard and this opportunity made it even more advantageous for me. Anna saw us right before I broke his arm.

“ what the hell do you think you’re doing Bryan?! You’re killing him!” she screamed at the top of her lungs and run to Justin. I’m still shaking, I tried to calm down. I can’t hurt Anna.

“ he is a bastard Anna. You have to let me explain. He plans to-“

“ ENOUGH!” she shouted. She breathe in deeply.

“ Justin need medication. No matter what he did. Killing him won’t make things right.” Anna called an ambulance after that. she stayed beside justin his entire medication. A week after, Justin is back with my angel beside him. Anna won’t even look at me. that’s when I started hurting her through words, it killed twice as much as it hurts her but it was the only way I can talk to her. If not for it, she might even forget I existed. Every night was a torture. I was very dependent to the gentle breathing of Anna whenever she slept beside me, it was my lullaby. i needed sleeping pills because of insomnia. The day of their breakup was a glorious day for except when I heard the rumors coming from Justin.

The present

I’m happy that my angel is back beside me, sleeping gently. She’s very responsive to my touch and every night she would do her best to cuddle beside me. The closer, the deeper she slept. Even in her unconsciousness, she felt safe with me and I’m very happy that she accepted me again. It’s already 9 am so I decided to wake Anna. I know that she was exhausted from last night but it is better waking her up gently than the harsh knock of Timothy whenever we both overslept in weekends. Gently, I kissed her eyelids and lips. She immediately pulled me tighter. That made me smile.

“ goodmorning cupcake, you have to wake up.” I whispered then gently caressed her face. She only moaned as a response. Yup, I know, she won’t wake up unless I do something shocking. I gently carried her. Pulling her legs around my hips then went to the bathroom. Ipinatong ko ang ulo ni Anna sa may lababo saka binuhusan nang tubig. Gulat na tumingin siya sa akin na nangaakusa. I grinned.

“ you’ll never wake up unless I do that.” I defended.

“ you just have to pat me lightly or shake me, you idiot! Look what you’ve done! I’m wet!” my grin got bigger.

“I think I can do something about that.” Her face flamed. Its adorable how hard she blushes from time to time.

“ I don’t need your help! Get out I need to change.” She pushed me out of the room with all her strength and because I pity her, I’d let her do so. Nakangiti pa rin ako ng lumabas si Anna sa kuwarto niya. Bagong damit na ang suot. She passed by me without looking at me. nagtampo na. niyakap ko siya ng mahigpit mula sa likod.

“I’m sorry cupcake. I promise not to do it again.” I whispered pleadingly. After a few moments, She sighed, turned to face me and hugged me.

“ Promise?” she whispered in my ear.

“ promise.” I replied.

“ oy mga dalaga’t binata diyan. Magsigalaw na kayo kundi mauubusan kayo ng pagkain, hindi yang puro nalang kayo naglalandian.” Parinig ni mommy Susan. Sabay bulong ng “ di na nagsawa sa isa’t isa. Magdamag na ngang magkatabi.” I chuckled lightly, it’s very comforting that they trust me, that they love seeing Anna with me. my heart would always swell to their compliments.

The morning passed in a blur with Anna beside me playing every game in her computer that I missed for months. The mood changed when she received a call. Then she placed another call. The talk was long but I never heard a thing she said. Her face is worried, and that made me anxious. She was suddenly changing clothes.

“ I need to meet someone cupcake. I’m sorry, I’ll be back as soon as I can.” My heart trembled. Is it another realization of my nightmares? I pushed those thoughts out of my mind.

“who are you meeting with? Are you ok? Do you want me come with you?” I asked nervously. She just smiled then circled her arms around my neck, tiptoed and gave me a short kiss. I hugged her in return.

“ it’s Louie. I’m just worried about him. I’ll be back before dinner so don’t worry. You can call me if you needed anything.”

“ okay.” I whispered defeated.

“ I’ll miss you” she whispered searching for my eyes.

“I’ll miss you too. Please be careful on your way cupcake.”

“I will.” Then she was out the door.

Louie. That single word can make my knees tremble these times. He Is so close to Anna, or is it just my imagination? But I promised never to interfere in Anna’s love life again if it is what will keep our friendship. I hope this time, I’m making the right decision.