Chapter 3: Escaped

Chooki's Pov
I had decided to go to my room and sleep so I could get up early tomorrow so that's what I did. I fell asleep after a few minutes. But someone talking had woken me up.

"I wonder. How many athletes does it take to realize what's in front of them isn't real." Someone said and I woke up.

I looked above and saw Lisa, floating, with chains hanging around her. "How are you doing that?" I asked. "How. Your such an idiot. I'm a ghost dummy." Lisa said.

"That's not true. Ghosts aren't real." I said. "Okay." Lisa said and put her hand out to shake. "Here, a handshake." Lisa said.

I put my hand up and tried grasping hers but mine just went through. "So, now do you believe me?" Lisa asked. "Yes." I said. "Goody. Makes the fun more interesting." Lisa said.

Then the chains around her entire body had all spikes on them. "Now die." Lisa said and started swinging them at me. I had quickly dodged them.

"Aw, it doesn't help if your not cooperating." Lisa said. She kept swinging the chains at me and I had to move to avoid getting hit by one of them. Then there was a knock.

"Oh, I wonder who that could be." Lisa said. She floated over to the door and opened it. "Ah, hello Gen. Come on in. Join the party." Lisa said and pushed Gen in.

She locked the door. "What is going on?" Gen asked. "She's a ghost and she's trying to kill us." I said. "Enough chit chat. Time for the party." Lisa said and threw the chains at us.

We both had to dodge it but we were getting cut a few times. Then there was a yell. "Gen, Chooki, we're leaving. Now." Wakemai yelled out. "You're not going anywhere." Lisa said.

We both ran to the door and tried opening It while dodging. The door was a bit old so I accidentally broke the lock off. "We gotta go, now." I said. "Yeah." Gen said.

We ducked another throw and opened the door. We ran down the stairs and saw Wakemai. Lisa followed us and I saw seven other people/monsters.

"What's going on?" Toxsa asked. "We have to leave. Now. This place isnt right." Guren said. "Let's go." Wakemai said. We had to avoid dying by these people as we ran out.

We got to the car and we all piled into it. It took a few tries but Wakemai eventually got the car started. I saw Lisa float out and try to get to the car.

"We have to go. Now." Ceylan said. Wakemai put her foot on the pedal and we left the house.

Lisa's Pov
I watched as the zoomed off in their car. "This isn't happening. This can't be happening. I failed to kill seven people." I said. "Its not your fault." Mina said.

"Yes it is. I failed to kill them." I said. "We all did. They escaped us. They must have some sort of training." Christine said. "This isn't right. I should have never let them go." I said.

I took the chains off of me and sat down on the porch of my house. "We can get someone new. We can get more victims." Nightmare said. I looked at him.

"Nightmare. They're going back to their town. Their city. They will tell someone. Then someone will come here and find you guys. They will take you guys away." I said.

"That's not gonna happen." Maddison said. "They will. If they take you guys away, they will experiment on you guys." I said. "We won't let them." Christine said.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Scarlet asked. "I don't know. This is the first time I've had to think about this." I said. "That's true. You've been successful with all your kills." Eliza said.

"Yeah, so that's my problem. I need to figure out what we are supposed to do." I said. I looked down at my hands then at the others. My friends. I looked at each one of them.

Alexia, the evil spy, Christine, the living doll, Maddison, the Vampire, Eliza, the evil half robot, Nightmare, the serial killer, Scarlet, the Siren and Mina, the fallen Angel.

"Weird how we are all different in both appearance and personality and yet we are all friends." Alexia said. "Yeah, except me and Nightmare. We're brother and sister." I said.

"Hey, I have an idea." Nightmare said. He whispered it into my ear. "That's, a fantastic idea." I said. "What is?" Christine asked. I told them an idea.

"But how are we gonna do it?" Mina asked. "I know how. Just follow me." I said. I got up and Alexia put Christine on her head. Nightmare got up and stood next to me.

I looked at all my friends. "Let's go." Christine said. I looked forward with a death glint in my eye. I smirked. "Time to kill them." I said.

I floated and started on the way to where the victims went. And my friends all followed me.