Chapter 5: School

Toxsa's Pov
The next day, I got up and got ready. I had the odd feeling that I was being stalked yesterday but I brushed it off as just being paranoid. I had breakfast and walked to school.

Once I got to school, I saw that everyone was talking. "Hey guys, what's up?" I asked. "Nothing much." Chooki said. We all talked before we had to go to class.

I got to class and sat down. My teacher soon got to class and she announced that four new students would join us. I looked at Chooki and Beni and they didn't look fazed.

Four people walked in. Three girls and one guy. But for some reason, they looked familiar. I wrote it something down and threw it at Chooki.

He picked it up and read it. He threw it back to me and he wrote, yeah. After the introductions of the new kids, I found it coincidental that one of them was named Lisa.

Then the teacher started talking and I zoned out. I didn't really care, I was just wondering why the new kids looked familiar.

After the first two classes, I met up with the rest of my friends. "Did anyone have new kids in their class?" Ceylan asked. "Yes." I said. "Weird." Guren said.

"One of the kids looked like the Lisa, the ghost that tried to kill us." I said. "One of them in our class looked like another one of the kids from the house too." Gen said.

Maddison's Pov
I looked at the victims that I was supposed to kill. Each one of us had a target. Well, Scarlet and Mina didn't need to do anything, yet. They were there if one of us can't kill our victim.

Well, that or kill Wakemai. It doesn't really matter. I met up with my friends and they looked at me. "So, how you holding up?" Alexia asked. "Honestly, badly." I said.

"Well, I would be doing badly if I was stuck in a school full of blood." Mina Said. "Yeah, I had to refrain myself from launching at one and just drinking their blood dry." I said.

It was true. One person had come up to me to give me a sheet to do for science and I nearly lunged at them and sucked their blood dry. Good thing I didn't.

"So, how about you guys?" I asked. "Well, I almost killed a guy." Nightmare said. "But I got him to stop." Lisa said. "So, we're gonna try not to kill anyone." Eliza said.

"Yeah." Scarlet said. "Well great." I said. "So, who's class is with what target?" Mina asked. "Alexia, Scarlet and I have Guren, Ceylan and Gen." Eliza said.

"Well, the rest of us have the others." I said. "So, this isn't that hard, good." Christine's voice appeared. "Shut up Christine. Its a miracle I can keep you in my bag." Alexia said.

"Fine." Chrisitne said. I then saw Lisa walk somewhere else. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Target is moving." Lisa said. I looked towards her target and saw he was headed towards the soccer field.

"Okay." I said. Lisa left to go stalk her target. "I don't understand why we have to do this." I said. "We already told you why." Alexia said. "Or is it because you guys don't want to leave Lisa alone." I said.

"What makes you say that?" Nightmare asked. "Ever since that one incident, you have been asking why you are doing this. You said once that Lisa won't stop." I said.

"Yeah, so." Eliza said. "You don't want her to do this by herself. You guys don't really care cause she's dead. You know that she can do this but you don't want to feel guilty." I said.

"Okay, you're right." Scarlet said. "So why don't you guys want her getting attached to someone?" I asked. "Because she will either kill them after or they will find that she's a ghost." Alexia said.

"So, what are you guys gonna do?" I asked. "Honestly, I don't know what you guys are gonna do. I'm gonna stay by my sister. After her death, she had no one so I'm not ditching her now." Nightmare said.

"I can't really do anything. We've been friends for so long and when she was alive, she was able to fix me." Eliza said. "And she used help me get awesome gadgets." Alexia said.

"She got me victims so I don't die." I said. "So, she helped each of us. That's why we can't ditch her. And that's why we help her." Mina said.

Then Lisa came back. "Hey guys." Lisa said. "What's up with your target?" Scarlet asked. "He's more or less a bit weird." Lisa said.

She was about to lean against the tree bark before Nightmare stopped her. "Lisa." Nightmare said and Lisa got up. "Sorry, it's hard to remember that you're dead sometimes." Lisa said.

"Yeah." Scarlet said. I then saw that the targets were seperating. "Guys, our targets are seperating. I'm gonna follow mine and befriend them. Who knows how long we'll be here." I said.

"Okay, good luck." Mina said. I left them and followed Toxsa. I saw him go away from his friends and sit down. He switched on a portable console and started playing.

I decided to see what he was playing. I saw he was play doomsploder 5. I knew that game. And since I actually knew a lot about that game, I decided to talk to him about it.

"Hello." I said, as I 'casually' walked up to him. "Oh hey, your the new kid. Maddison, was it?" Toxsa asked. "Yeah. Whatcha playing?" I asked. "Oh, doomsploder 5, don't think you'll know it though." Toxsa said.

"Oh, I love that game. But I can never beat the level 50 armoured goblin." I said, getting out my own console. "Cool, same here." Toxsa said and we both started talking about the game.

This guy is more gulliable than I thought. Now all I have to do is resist the urge to suck his blood dry.