Chapter 14: Shadow

Christine's Pov

The next day, I decided to go Lisa's target. Why? Because I know Lisa is weak. And I can tell that she told her target about her life.

Although I didn't know it myself, I knew she would have told him. And wherever she was right now could be tied to her past. 

I walked into the kitchen and Alexia saw me. "What are you thinking of?" Alexia asked. "I just wanted to pay Lisa's victim a visit." I said.

"Oh really. We're tagging along." Alexia said. "Yep." Scarlet said. "I don't even know why you want to but sure." Maddison said.

"Eh. It's the weekend so no one will think its suspicious." I said. They ate and I waited for them.

After they were finished, we walked towards where Chooki lived. Alexia took me up towards his room and put me in his room.

Once I was in, I sat on his bed waiting for him. He walked in and saw me. "Hello idiot." I said. "What do you want?" Chooki asked.

"Just to talk." I said. "No you don't." Chooki said. "Yes I do. What. You think that I'm gonna hurt you. I could never. Not while Lisa isn't here." I said.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Chooki asked. I turned human. "That's better. Now, onto what I want to talk about." I said.

"You're human?" Chooki questioned. "Not really. Physically, I can change form but in reality I'm just a little doll." I said.

"Can we stop getting sidetracked. Why are you in my room?" Chooki asked. "I just want to know if you know where Lisa is." I said. "Why would I know that?" Chooki asked.

I smiled as I twisted a knife in my hand that I grabbed before I left the hideout. "Because if you don't, well then, you might just want join her as a ghost." I said sweetly.

"Why do you want to know anyways?" Chooki asked. "Because, I know how weak Lisa is and I know she confessed everything about her and her life as a ghost. So tell me or else." I said.

"Fine. Yes, Lisa did tell me where she went. She went to a town near here apparently to see her friend that has this kind of disease." Chooki said.

"Oh my gosh. Your just as weak as everyone. Rather answer than have your own life. Not like I care anyways. Anyone dead makes me happy." I said as I reverted back to my doll form.

I walked towards the window and opened it. I stood on the sill and looked back. "Oh, and by the way, don't be surprised if you wind up dead later on." I said as I jumped.

I fell for a bit before landing on Alexia's head. "So. What'd you find out?" Scarlet asked. "The trio are in a town just outside of the city." I said.

"So. We're going after them?" Maddison asked. "Of course we are." I said. We walked down the road and went back to the base. "Time to prepare." I said.

Lisa's Pov

Eliza, Nightmare and I finally arrived at the town. I saw that people recognised us. "Gosh, I hate this town." I said. We arrived at the house. 

"Here we are." I said. "You go first." Nightmare said. I shrugged. I floated inside the house and Nightmare and Eliza walked in.

"Shadow!" I shouted. I heard rustling behind someplace. And Shadow appeared. "Lisa." Shadow said as he saw me. He ran up to me and tried to hug me.

"Uh, before we hug..." I said but stopped myself as Shadow's arms went through me. "I'm kind of a ghost." I said.

"How did you die?" Shadow asked. "It's a long story." I said. "Why are you here? And hey sis and Nightmare." Shadow said as he waved at them.

"I'm here because I know you're condition's getting worse." I said. "Kinda. Ever since your disappearance I've kind went int a hibernation mode basically." Shadow said.

"Caused you to go mad?" I asked. "Yeah, basically. But there's this doctor who's been helping me." Shadow said. "Oh. That's good then." I said.

"But it's good to see you. I thought I'd never see you again. Even though your kind of dead." Shadow said. "Yeah, but I'm not the only one who has changed." I said.

"I became a serial killer." Nightmare said. "And well, as you can see, I'm basically an android." Eliza said. "Yeah, but at least you don't have a rare disease." Shadow said.

"But you can control it." I said. "No I can't. I have troubles controlling it. That's why the town seems more depressing than usual." Shadow said.

"As if it wasn't depressing enough already." I said. Shadow, Eliza and Nightmare laughed. "So. When did you die?" Shadow asked.

"A few years after I moved out. I moved to a new place in a now deserted place and a few years of staying in it, some guy walked in and stabbed me in the heart." I said.

"And I killed that guy. From that day, I was a serial killer and Lisa came has a ghost." Nightmare said. "But, why do you look human?" Shadow asked.

"I have no idea. I just look really human for some reason. And can do both human like and ghost like abilities." I said. "That's cool though." Shadow said. I shook my head.

"Not really. Knowing that I died isn't really cool." I said. "Okay, so what are you doing now?" Shadow asked. "Well, we are targeting some targets that escaped our clutches recently." I said.

"You guys actually kill people." Shadow stated."Yeah. It's not really a good thing." I said. I then heard a knock on the door. "Shadow. I'm here to help." Someone said.

"Oh. Doctor's here." Shadow said. "Who?" I asked. "This is the guy that helps me out with my condition." Shadow said. He walked to the door and opened it.

I turned around and looked at the person. After getting a good look at him, I gasped. It can't be. "You!" Nightmare growled. "How are you still alive?" I asked.