Chapter 1: Paranoid

One day when the tenkai knights were heading home after watching a football game with Wakemai, they took a detour and head into an unexpected turn of events.

Guren's Pov

We were in Wakemai's car, on our way back home from the football stadium when we had to take a detour to a famlike area. "I don't like this place." Ceylan said. "It's just a farm area." Gen said. "Yeah, and in the horror movies, a lot of people die in places like this." Ceylan said.

Beni rolled her eyes. "You watch way too many horror movies. They aren't even that scary." Beni said. "Hey, you don't watch any." Ceylan said. "You two don't fight right now." I said. "I still don't like this place." Toxsa said.

Then Wakemai stopped the car. "Okay, you are just being paranoid. There is nothing here that can harm us. We just had to take a detour because the normal road isn't in use." Wakemai said.

Then Wakemai started driving again. As we were driving, the car jumped a bit. "What the heck was that?" Ceylan asked. "That probably was just a bump." Gen said. '"Chooki said.

As Wakemai kept on driving, we went over another bump. "That's probably another bump." Beni said. "You getting paranoid?" Ceylan asked. "Nope. you just probably thought some ghost was gonna kill us." Beni said.

Ceylan just glared at her. "I didn't think a ghost would be haunting us." Ceylan said. Then we went over another bump and the car stopped slowly. "What's wrong?" Chooki asked.

Wakemai looked at the car before looking back at us. "There seems to be a problem with the car and we can't call for any help this late at night. We're gonna need to figure something out." Wakemai said.

I looked around and saw a nice looking house nearby with the lights on. "Maybe we could ask them if we could stay there for the night." I said, pointing at the house.

"I'll go up there and ask them. you guys stay here." Wakemai said, getting outta the car. "Okay." Beni said. Wakemai left to go to the house and we just stayed in the car.

After a few minutes, Wakemai came back. "Okay, there is a girl about your guys's age who lives there and she let us stay at her house for the night." Wakemai said.

I then remembered something. "What about our parents?" I asked. "I'll call them up and tell them the situation." Wakemai said. "Okay." Gen said. We all got outta the car and walked to the house.

A girl about our age opened the door. "Hello, welcome to my house." This girl said. "I'm really sorry that we had to do this." Wakemai said. "It's okay. By the way, my name is Lisa." The girl said.

"Okay, we should introduce ourselves." I said. We each introduced ourselves. "That's nice. Oh, you guys should come in." Lisa said and we all walked in.

Once we walked in, I had a very odd feeling about the place. "Okay. I'll show you each to your rooms." Lisa said. She showed us each of our rooms and she showed mine last.

I looked around. "When we get back to our homes, I hope to visit here." I said. "If you make it through the night." I thought I heard Lisa mumble. "What's that?" I asked. "Nothing. I'll leave you now." Lisa said and left me alone.

I looked around. "Well, time to stay here for the night." I said. But for a reason, I didn't feel like this whole thing was normal.