Chapter 6: Discussing plans

Gen's Pov
After school, I decided to go to the park to think. I was remembering the new kids and how they looked so familiar. They looked like those, people, is that what I call them, from that house.

"What are you doing here alone?" A voice said and I turned around to see the new kid with black hair with silver in her fringe. "Why do you care?" I asked.

"I saw you hanging with your friends earlier today. Thought you would hang with them." This girl said. "Wanted to be alone. So, what's your name?" I asked.

"I don't know if I should tell you." The girl said. "I'm Gen Kurai. Now you should tell me." I said. "Fine, would be rude not to. Name's Eliza Dark." The girl, or known as Eliza, said.

"Cool." I said. "So, is this where you always go to be alone. Doesn't seem like a lonely place." Eliza said. "Well. Kind of. You're the new student. Seems weird how there was seven." I said.

"Yeah. Anyways, what do you like to do?" Eliza asked. "Is this how you always make friends?" I asked. "Nope, first time trying. Never needed to have a friend before." Eliza said.

"And why is that?" I asked. "Because, friends were useless. Parents said that I had to make one friend or I would go to boarding school, so here I am, trying to make a friend." Eliza said.

"Strict parents?" I asked. "Yeah." Eliza said. "Okay. Well, to answer your previous question. I do karate." I said. "Cool, same here." Eliza said. "First person I know shares the same interest." I said.

"So, why'd you move here?" I asked. "Parents didn't want me to be in my old home. Moved me here. Torture me really." Eliza said.

"That's not good." I said. "Tell me about it. They only wanted me to have good grades and be a perfect person but still have a friend. Im surprised they even cared." Eliza said.

"Well, everyone has their differences." I said. "Yeah." Eliza said. I then noticed her hand was slightly twitching. "Is something up with your hand?" I asked.

Eliza looked at it. "Oh, no. Its fine." Eliza said. "Okay." I said but I got suspicious now. Then Eliza looked at her phone. "Oh, my parents want me at home. I gotta go, bye." Eliza said.

She left and I wondered what was up with her hand. I shook it off and continued walking throughout the park.

Eliza's Pov
I was glad to have escaped that. I went back to the base and saw Nightmare. "Hey, um, my arm is a bit, twitchy." I said, showing him my hand and he looked at it.

"Hm, let me see." Nightmare said. I sat down and he opened my arm. He checked a few wires and saw that one was broken. "Okay, this might hurt a bit." Nightmare said.

He got a little burner and fixed up the wire. "Good as new. What caused it to twitch like that?" Nightmare asked. "I don't know. I was talking to my victim and it twitched." I said.

"You might wanna keep it steady a bit. You and Maddison are the most easy to be revealed so you gotta keep yourselves under control." Nightmare said. "I know." I said.

Then Maddison came inside the hideout with a bit of blood on her hands. Lisa followed. "What happened?" Nightmare asked. "She needed a snack." Lisa simply stated.

"So, where did the blood come from?" I asked. "The blood bank." Maddison said. "You two are gonna get yourselves killed." Nightmare said. "We're already dead." Lisa said.

"True that." I said. Then Alexia, Scarlet and Mina walked in. Christine jumped out of Alexia's bag. "Ugh, finally out. I hate being in a bag sometimes." Christine said.

"It's not our fault that your a living doll." I said. "Yeah, but its not always fun when you can't do anything." Christine said. "Anyways, what did you guys find bout your victim?" Lisa asked.

"I found out that my victim and I have a lot in common." I said. "Me too." Maddison said. "Same here." Nightmare said. "I couldn't do anything." Alexia said.

"Our victim works at a diner, simple." Scarlet said. "I couldn't talk to my victim. Since he kind of knows who I am." Lisa said. "So, what are we supposed to do?" I asked.

"Find a way to destroy them." Lisa said. "Easier said than done. They hang out together a lot. Its rare to find them alone and when they are, there's still a crowd." I said.

"She's got a point there. When it comes to observations, she's the best with it." Christine said. "Yeah." Maddison said. "This doesn't help right now." Lisa said.

"I can give you guys tracking devices. All you need to do is get close enough to put it on them." Alexia said. "I can throw it and it lands on him." I said. "Okay." Lisa said.

"But there is still the whole that they're always with a crowd thing." Nightmare said. "So, that lessens our chances of killing them." Mina said.

"Yeah because Wakemai works at a diner so she's in a crowd." Scarlet said. "Ceylan's a jokester so he will always have a crowd to try his jokes on." Christine said. 

"And you know this how?" I asked. "Alexia and I kind of got some info about our victims." Christine said. "Guren is most of the time with his friends." Alexia said.

"Toxsa is a gamer so he'll be gaming a lot but still be near a crowd." Maddison said. "Chooki is in literally every sport so, he's gonna be a hard one." Lisa said.

"Gen and Beni might actually be the easist ones." I said. "You're lucky. I can't 'befriend' my victim, or talk to him or he might be suspicous of how I look." Lisa said.

"Good thing that you changed how you looked or then it would be terrible." I said. "Yeah." Lisa said.