Dreams And Memories.

Hope you enjoy this chapter :3

All these thoughts rush through my head as I loose myself in my own thoughts.
I then feel something soft touch my cheek.
I ignore it at first but then it continues.
I flash open my eyes to see Serena weakly smiling at me, her hand touching my cheek.
I feel tears well up in my eyes again.
"Y-your h-here. Y-you didn't l-leave m-me." "I never would Ash." She whispers and I pull her into a gentle hug.
"Thankyou for not leaving me Serena." "You know I wouldn't leave you Ash. As long as your heart is beating, mine is."
I feel a big smile fill my face.
This is why I love this girl so much.
I pull away from the hug and pick her up.
"Now we have to find somewhere to rest for the night, cause this place is now destroyed."
Serena nods.
I slowly walk out of the shop, scanning the area for Dark Serena.
Gladly she wasn't there so I run through alleyways and eventually get to our house.
"Wow, I can't believe our house is still in pieces." I say. "Well I guess we're lucky then." "Now Serena I need to get the keys out of my pocket which means that I have to put you down, will you be ok?" "I think so."
I slowly let her feet touch the floor but as I put a little weight on them Serena gasps in pain.
"I'm sorry Ash." "No Serena it's not your fault ok. I guess I'll just have to sit you on the car."
I slowly place her bottom onto the car and make sure she's securely holding on.
I could see it was still a bit painful for her so I unlocked the door as fast as I could and place her back into my arms.
"Ash, where's Dark Serena??" "I don't know Serena, but I do know that she isn't going to bother us for a while." "Oh ok, that's good."
I carry her upstairs and place her down on the bed.
"Hey Ash, why is your lamp broken?"
I look over to the lamp to see it in pieces on the floor.
"Um, Dark Serena did that." "Oh, ok."
I change into my pyjamas and get into bed.
"How do you feel Serena?" "Oh, I feel fine. Just really tired."
I see her try to push herself off the bed but as she puts weight on her arms she instantly collapses.
"Serena stop you're overworking yourself. You just got hit by something that would have easily killed me. Please just rest."
The sight of Serena on the floor passed out flashes back in my mind and I could feels tears on the brim of my eyes.
"I'm sorry Ash."
I bring her into a hug.
"It's ok Serena, just rest ok."
She nods and rests her head on my chest.
"Night Ashy." "Night Sere."

(Serena's POV)

I open my eyes to be blinded by sunlight.
I blink a few times as I stretch my arms out to grab Ash.
I move my arms up and down the bed but feel nothing.
My eyes finally adjust and Ash is completely gone.
I somehow easily sit up and walk over to the bathroom door.
"That sleep must have done the trick." I say to myself before I knock on the door.
"Ash, are you in there?"
I get no reply so I open the door to see no one.
He's probably downstairs watching TV.
I walk down the stairs and look into the living room to see no one once again.
This is strange.
Ash wouldn't have left me alone without telling me.
I search the whole house and Ash isn't anywhere.
I slump down onto the sofa and sigh.
I wonder were he's gone.
"Oh he isn't here anymore."
I sharply turn my head to see Dark Serena grinning at me.
My heart stops.
In her hand was Ash's head, his eyes dead and blood dripping down his face and onto the floor.
Tears filled my eyes and I drop to the floor.
"Oh is ickle Serena sad that her little boyfriend is dead. Poor you."
She filled the room with a cackling laugh and I break down on the floor.
"This can't be real, this isn't real. This has to be a nightmare." I mumble to myself.  "Sorry dearie but it isn't so TOUGH."
She kicks me in the head and everything fades into nothingness.